perjantai 15. elokuuta 2014

Bountiful harvest-Oder of the Opus Gluei /Runsas sato

Challenge #189 'Bountiful Harvest'
The boy with the corn can is from an advertisement published in 1947. It's a free bie from Creative Commons. I cropped and edited it onto the photo of a cornfield. Other images which I added to the collage are from TFS and Land of Nod Studio's.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
****
Haasteen teemana on runsas sato.
Kuva pojasta maissipurkin kanssa on mainoksesta, joka on julkaistu 1947 ja on ilmaiskuva Creative Commonsilta. Rajasin ja editoin sen maissipellosta otettuun valokuvaan. Muut lisäämäni kuvat ovat 
TFS:n ja Land of Nod Studion.
Hyvää elokuista viikonloppua kaikille!

9 kommenttia:

  1. Runsas sato on kyllä hyvä juttu.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sinulla on taas niin hienoja digeilyjä!
    En ole edes katsomaan saatikka kommentoimaan ehtinyt kun on ollut vaikka mitä tapahtumaa viime aikoina. Ensi viikko kun saadaan pulkkaan niin sitten on pari rauhalllisempaa viikkoa,jos edes rästihommat ehtisi silloin tehdä.Ja sitten onkin lähtö tuntureille viikoksi. Aikamoista hurlumheitä koko kesä ollut.
    Ihania loppukesän tummenevia iltoja sinulle!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Lovely page. I remember Green Giant corn from my childhood! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love your modern art on the harvest with the can of corn.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very original collage...just perfect, Sirkkis. I love it.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Mar x

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wonderful composition of harvest, love all elements.
    Wish you a fine weekend,
    hugs Anja

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh! I adore this Sirkkis! Full of colour and summertime and I can almost taste that corn! It makes me want to go to the Farmer's Market! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Opus Gluei!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Just LOVE this - all that corn is making my mouth water, and its a perfect entry for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei.....(off to eat...your post has made me hungry)

    VastaaPoista
  9. I really like this collage, it's fun and arty and makes me smile! That ad image is so healthy looking, it just says summer to me! Thank you for taking the time to play along with us at Opus Gluei!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.