torstai 30. heinäkuuta 2015

Over the Rainbow/Sateenkaaren tuolla puolen

The Wizard of Oz: 
"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where there 
Clouds are far
Behind me."
For Art Journal Journey 07/2015 'Post&Postage'

I made the background from my handmade texture in PSE.
Most images were googled from Internet, the bird is from Itkupilli Imagenarium.
Thanks for stopping by, and leaving a comment.
*****
Tein taustan käsin tekemästäni tekstuurista Photoshopissa.
Useimmat kuvat on googlattu internetistä.
Kiitos käynnistä ja kommentista.

8 kommenttia:

Pippa Koenig kirjoitti...

somewhere over the alices rainbow!
Herzlich Pippa

Valerie-Jael kirjoitti...

Fantastic piece, love all the details, and the wonderful stamp you have used. Hugs, Valerie

peggy gatto kirjoitti...

What a happy piece!!

alice k. kirjoitti...

Tämä on upea! Tykkään etenkin tekemästäsi tekstuurista.

Pamellia Johnson kirjoitti...

Oh, I just love The Wizard of Oz, what a wonderful arrangement Sirkkis! You even included Toto, yayyyyy!! hugs :)

Meggymay kirjoitti...

Love this page and all the super additions, its a fantastic stamp as well.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen Susi kirjoitti...

What a wonderful collage Sirkkis.. I love the many details and layering! You are a queen of digital collages for me!
So happy you shared it again with us at Art Journal Journey!
Happy weekend my friend!
oxo
Susi

Karla B kirjoitti...

This is adorable, my friend!Lovely colors!