maanantai 23. marraskuuta 2015

Digital Whisper -Tom Turkey


For Dreamers challenge 22th Nov 'Tom Turkey'
In the US Thanksgiving is coming and Tom Turkey will be really popular at dinner table ;)
Image credits: Tom was googled, the pig from Rucola Design and other material from my stash.
Thanks for visiting and a comment is very welcome.
*****
USA:ssa vietetään kohta heille perinteistä Thanksgiving-juhlaa.
Kalkkunaa on silloin lähes kaikkien päivällispöydässä.
Siksi kollaasini Tom Turkey kehottaa syömään kinkkua ;)
Kalkkuna on googlattu netistä, possu Rucola Designin ja muu materiaali tarpeistostani.
Kiivos vierailusta ja kommentista.

11 kommenttia:

  1. dear Sirkiss, I love your works - the turkey is adorable, the flying pig is his fan. herzlich P.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kyllä kalkkuna maistuisi.Kivaa uutta viikkoa ja terveiset.Hieno työ.

    VastaaPoista
  3. You are so much fun. This is just wonderful.

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh my gosh Sirkkis, this is absolutely hilarious!! I burst out loud at this one, thanks for starting my day on such a high note! hugs :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh my , I have had such a laugh at this fantastic page. Love the turkey and his sign.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Eat ham - great idea and a funny collage Sirkkis! Ulrike

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh you made me laugh funny but excellent.

    I will pass as being a Canadian we have had our Thanksgiving before you.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Well this made me smile :)
    Thanks for playing! This is a fun piece

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.