sunnuntai 22. marraskuuta 2015

TWA - Silhouette/Varjokuva

 For the Take a Word Challenge this week's theme 'Silhouette'


Click for a better view!
I placed the silhouette figures and 
images to the glass frames  which are freebies from my stash.
Other material is from CryztalRain and Holliewood Studios.
Thanks for looking and a kind comment ♥
*****
Laitoin silhuettikuvat lasikehyksiin, jotka ovat ilmaiskuvia tarpeistostani. Muu materiaali kuten yllä.
Kiitos vierailusta. 
Hyvää alkanutta viikkoa ♥

14 kommenttia:

Petra-Pippa Koenig kirjoitti...

one for men and one for kids. Herzlich P.

chrissie kirjoitti...

These are amazing

Love Chrissie xx

RambleOn aka pam kirjoitti...

both are wonderfully done! i'm thinking that the first one attracts me more because of the lighting you created...beautiful!

peggy gatto kirjoitti...

2 little gems!

Lori Saul kirjoitti...

Both are very lovely works of art!

Meggymay kirjoitti...

They are both gorgeous.
Yvonne xx

Judy kirjoitti...

Beautiful, beautiful pieces, Sirkkis!

indybev kirjoitti...

Both your silhouette pieces are beautiful, Sirkkis....and well framed!

Deann kirjoitti...

Both of these are gorgeous so sweet and delicate.

Marilyn at Seeing Things Art Apothecarium kirjoitti...

I love your first piece, the lighting is so well done. I can almost feel the gentle warmth of the sunset. Beautiful♥

Electra kirjoitti...

These are lovely, my friend!

June Macfarlane kirjoitti...

They are both very beautiful pieces. I adore the first one with the light shining through.

Taluula kirjoitti...

Both silhouettes are so different yet wonderfully created, my friend.

Karla B kirjoitti...

So beautiful my friend!Both are delightful!