perjantai 15. heinäkuuta 2016

It's time to make ATCs/ATC-kortteja pitkästä aikaa


MY Zone 'In woods 1/4'
Varattu/Traded
Wish wings 'In woods 2/4'
Take a leap 'In woods 3/4'
Varattu/Traded
Ms Mushroom 'In woods 4/4'
It's over a year since I made ATCs. Now I feel needed to do something with "cut and glue".
So I made this card serie and named as 'In woods'. 
First I painted backgrounds with acryl and watercolour brushes without sketching first.
The images are prints and I gave the finishing touch with coloured pencils and added the texts and some embellishment

I'm linking the cards at Paint Party Friday Week 19, Year 6.
Thank you for calling in and  the time you take to leave a comment.
Happy PPF ❤
The cards are free for trading on my Vaihtopakka-blog.
*****
Siitä on jo yli vuosi, kun viimeksi tein ATC-kortteja. Nyt tuntui siltä, että pitää tehdä jotain 'leikkaa ja liimaa käsin'.
Tein ensin pohjat kortteihin akryyli- ja vesiväreillä suoraan pohjalle, kuvaleikkeet väritin ja parantelin värikynillä. Sitten vaan tekstit ja  koristeita. Kortitsarjan nimesin 'Metsässä' (1-4)
Kortit ylhäältä alkaen: Minun aluettani, Toivon siipiä, Hyppää toki,
Rva Sieni.
Kiva kun poikkesit, ja kiitos kommentistasi.
Kortit menevät vapaina vaihtoon Vaihtopakkaan. Jos sinua kiinnostaa vaihto, ota siellä  yhteyttä.
Hyvää viikonloppua ❤


26 kommenttia:

  1. Sinulla on hieno tyyli tehdä näitäkin kortteja. Tykkään! Hyvää viikonloppua!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Upeita, taidokkaita ATC-kortteja, joista erityisesti alimmainen on mieleeni.
    Toivottavasti innostut tekemään lisää ATC-kortteja!

    VastaaPoista
  3. A wonderful set and always good to do something different

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Fabulous ATC's
    Happy PPF
    Vicki-Ann :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a lovely series of ATCs, Sirkkis! I used to do ATCs also, but it has been a long time since I made one. I like the theme: in the woods.

    VastaaPoista
  6. LOVE your pieces today Sirkkis. I especially love birds-owls and hawks, and these are gorgeous. Yesterday I watched a mama hawk teacher her baby to fly and hunt. Was pretty cool.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Voi että olet taituri. Ihanat kortit olet tehnyt.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Lovel! I especially like the last one. Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  9. these are really marvelous ATCs-great imagery!

    VastaaPoista
  10. I love these so much! these are wonderful, my fave are the owls bc i love them! also I really really adore your banner

    VastaaPoista
  11. Love to ATC series! Warm and rich! I haven't made any ATC for ages!!

    VastaaPoista
  12. I love all of your fabulous cards this week! Gorgeous and full of great character! The colours are wonderful! Great post this week!

    Hugs Giggles

    VastaaPoista
  13. Fantastic ATC's love all the images, its good to do something for a change.
    Have a good weekend
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  14. A great set of ATCs, so colourful and with lovely images.
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista
  15. These are wonderful! I also really love the backgrounds ♥ Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  16. Charming cards. The backgrounds look inspired.

    VastaaPoista
  17. Oh I love these ATCs! They are all lovely and I love the painted backgrounds. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  18. Soooo beautiful!! Love the Wish Wings especially! :)

    VastaaPoista
  19. They are all beautiful! I appreciate your talent. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    VastaaPoista
  20. Hienoja kortteja teit, ei ole taitosi ruostunut tässäkään asiassa.

    VastaaPoista
  21. nice mixed media ATCs :)

    Happy PPF!
    PPF #44

    VastaaPoista
  22. Wonderful color in these. My favorite is Ms Mushroom!

    VastaaPoista
  23. They're gorgeous! I especially love the bird ones.

    VastaaPoista
  24. Your ATCs are just so cute and charming.

    Happy PPF
    Emma x

    VastaaPoista
  25. Your atcs are wonderful and I love the words that go with them.

    VastaaPoista
  26. These ATC's are so much fun! I especially like the "Just take leap," because that's what I'm on the verge of doing in my life. Thank you for your visit on the 15th, and sorry for my late reply, but was out of town. Blessings!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.