sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2016

Digital Whisper - Bow tie/Rusettisolmio


For the Dreamers Challenge August 28th theme 'Bow Tie'.
I collaged this interpretation with materials of various kits:
TFS, Eenas Creation, Itkupilli, Holliewood Studios and Google images. It's amazing to find suitable images from really old kits as many of these are. It's, however, difficult to remember what you have in your stash ;)  Layering and some colouring was made in PSE.
Thank you for stopping by and a comment.
*****
Teemaan rusettisolmio, josta käytämme myös nimitystä "mirri",
 koostin tämän monien eri kuvakokoelmien materiaaleista,
jotka näet yllä. Hämmästyttävää kuinka jo vuosiakin aiemmin hankituista arkeista löytyy aina jotain tarvittaessa - kunhan vain muistaa, mistä hakea niitä. Asettelun ja hiukan värittelyä tein kuvankäsittelyssä.
Viimeistä elokuun viikkoa viedään, joten syksyssä ollaan.
Kiitos käynnistä ja kommentista.

12 kommenttia:

  1. I love this, excellent composition and such a fun, whimsical image! I agree with you, it is hard to remember everything I've got stashed away in my files for artwork, but it's so much fun to re-discover what's in my old files! I hope you have a beautiful day!
    Donna

    VastaaPoista
  2. You find the most wonderful things for your artwork and use them so well

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. A wonderful collage, he is a very handsome young man.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. I have had to do a catch up on your fabulous art once again! This is so gorgeous - I love it! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Great job I like all your hidden bows, very whimsical.

    VastaaPoista
  6. I so agree about the difficultu of remember what is where in our archives. I find it great fun just to scroll through the kits and pick up pieces from here and there to create something new and different, just as you have done with this piece. It's very cleverly done. I always enjoy your work!

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a fun piece!
    Thanks for playing :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.