sunnuntai 7. toukokuuta 2017

Window Sill/Ikkunalauta

The background photo was found from the Internet, the set of bottles is a magazine cutout, and I made the lavender vase set with pictures from my stash. The mug is from a Finnish design service from Retro time. I think this kind of window sill can be still there in a summer cottage in the countryside.
I liked to play more with the images and composed this fun piece.
My first dog was a fox terrier like this. I really hope she'll get the sandwich she desires so much ;)
I'm linking the post in the Dreamers Challenge 7th May theme 'Window sill'
Thank you for taking the time to stop by.
*****
Löysin taustakuvan netistä, pullosetti on lehtileike ja laventelit vaaseineen asetelman tein tarpeistostani löytyneistä kuvista, samoin Ruska-muki on samoista kansioista. Kuvittelen tällaisen ikkunalaudan löytyvän vielä kesämökiltä.
Innostuin tekemään toisenkin kuvan, johon löysin materiaalia faileistani. Ensimmäinen koirani oli kettuterrieri kuten kuvassa ja todella toivon, että se saa himoitsemansa sämpylän. 
Kiva että poikkesit. Hyvää sunnuntaita ja alkavaa uutta viikkoa!

8 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful cottage collage. I can smell the lavender as the sun shines on it through the window.

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. A lovely cottage window scene. I do hope the little fox terrier gets a piece of the sandwich he's gazing at.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. I am impressived !
    Both are really great.
    I think, the nice dog is mine ;-))
    Greetings from Germany

    VastaaPoista
  4. Really gorgeous window sill and everything on and around it! Charming most definitely. Love the little dog too :D)

    VastaaPoista
  5. I like both pieces, Sirkkis. We used to have a little terrier when I was a child, and the little dog reminded me of her. Thanks for the memories!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wonderful still life with a touch of humor...both are gorgeous.

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a fun piece. Well done!
    Thanks for playing :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.