perjantai 19. toukokuuta 2017

Wonderlust-PPF

Clicking the picture you can read the text. 
I made a mixed-media Art Journal spread on an old book's pages for this week's post. Used acrylics, pens and scrap image cutouts. I put some frames to make strength, and the texts were edited in the photo shop. I'm happy of getting cleaned up my drawers from these old stuff and paints - but still quite a lot is left.
I'm linking the spread in Paint Party Friday Week 11, Year 7.
Thank you for stopping by and the time you take to leave a comment.
Happy PPF 💕
*****
Tein mixed-mediatyönä art journal-aukeaman vanhan kirjan sivuille. Käytin akryylimaaleja, kyniä ja vanhoja skräppikuvia laatikkoni pohjalta. Oli kiva päästä niistä eroon samoin kuin kuivuneista maaleista. Melkoisesti jäi kuitenkin jäljelle. Lisäsin kehykset ryhtiä antmaan ja tekstit editoin kuvankäsittelyssä.
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille 💕

15 kommenttia:

  1. This is fantastic with so much to look at and admire

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oi miten iloisen värinen työ. Hauskaa viikonloppua.

    VastaaPoista
  3. wonderful and fantasic this picture!
    greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  4. LOVE this! What a really fun and cheery page. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. what a fun and colorful page-so much to look at here! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  6. So wonderful Sirkkis!!! I love the words and the layouts with the frames and the use of old book pages in this cheerful art page...great ideas!!!

    Big Hugs~

    VastaaPoista
  7. Ohhh this is just fantastic. I am so glad I clicked on it to see it more closely.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Beautiful, bright and inspirational!! Just like you!! Slightly different than usual too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    VastaaPoista
  9. So bright and colorful. Love your collage!

    VastaaPoista
  10. amazing work of art. .I enjoyed reading it and the subject matter is so engaging. Blessings, Janet

    VastaaPoista
  11. I have so much old stuff to use up! My main problem is leftovers scraps of paper! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.