perjantai 20. lokakuuta 2017

I'm wandering in dreams-PPF

Sarah, my digital girl, came to say you hello after she has been for long time on vacation ;)
This girl I've drawn and colored with a mouse and digital brushes on my computer screen. Now I placed her digitally on the background, which I've made also digitally using many kind of cut papers and scraps. The bird I've hand drawn on a scrap paper, cut it off and put it and the text digitally on the background,
I'm linking my mixed-media work in Paint Party Friday Week 33, Year 7.
We both thank you for coming by, and wish you very happy weekend and PPF 💕
*****
'Vaeltelen ja haaveilen'
Sara-digityttöni tuli pitkän lomansa jälkeen sanomaan teille hei ;)
Olen piirtänyt ja värittänyt tytön hiirellä tietokoneeni ruudulle. Nyt asetin sen digitaalisesti taustalle, jonka olen myös digeillyt monista askartelupapereista ja kuvioista. Linnun piirsin käsin ensin askartelupaperille, leikkasin irti ja laitoin  taustalle samoin kuin tekstin.
Kaikille teille yhdessä toivottelemme virkistävää viikonloppua 💕

20 kommenttia:

  1. *wow* beautiful work, the background with the individual shapes and colors and the girl is so pretty!
    I love it!!!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love your beautiful digital girl. She has a bit of Asian appearance to me. Your background works well with her.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Gorgeous! This piece reminds me of Japanese style art. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ah she is a pretty girl
    Happy PPF

    Much💖love

    VastaaPoista
  5. Mixed media art work is wonderful ~ so colorful and creative ^_^

    Love and Light,
    A ShutterBug Explores ~ aka ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Love your words as well as your lovely art!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful piece! I like the "sewing" around the edge :-)

    VastaaPoista
  8. It is good to see Sarah, she is beautiful with this fantastic page.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  9. All the images and colors go very well together. You inspire me!

    VastaaPoista
  10. Beautiful artwork! What a stunning girl! So fun and artistic! Happy PPF :)

    VastaaPoista
  11. Lovely piece of work. So very colourful.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Beautiful! This is often my very favourite thing to do creatively! Looks like you had so much fun too! Can't wait to see more of this work!

    Peace Giggles

    VastaaPoista
  13. this is wonderful work. So positive and beautiful, we really need things like that these days. :)

    VastaaPoista
  14. Hello again to Sarah and she is looking beautiful as always.
    What a very complex background with all the flowers and colours. It is a perfect background for Sarah, and she is also wearing a pretty floral dress. I like her hair decorations too, bird and butterfly.

    VastaaPoista
  15. I love everything about her! So lovely.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.