maanantai 23. lokakuuta 2017

Turquoise/Turkoosi


This inspiration started from a retro style woman image, which I found from my files. The picture's quality was so poor, that after cropped it from its background I colored it with digital brushes.
Then I surfed in the Internet to find a suitable quote for it, and found this a bit wicked, but fun one. It gave me inspiration for the rest of my imagery. All images and the background paper which I used are freebies and the text was edited in PSE. 
I'm linking the work in the Take a Word Challenge theme 'Turquoise'.
Thanks for stopping by. Have the great week ahead!
*****
'Olen todella hyvä tyttö, jolla vain sattuu olemaan 
huonon tytön taipumuksia'
Turkoosi-teeman toteutukseen minut inspiroi retro-tyylinen naisen kuva, jonka löysin tarpeistostani. Irrotin sen taustastaan ja koska kuvan laatu oli  huono, väritin sen digitaalisesti uudestaan.
Halusin siihen tekstiä ja surffailtuani internetissä löysin tämän hiukan ilkeän hauskan tekstin ja sen sisältö määritti lopun kuvitukseni. Tausta ja kaikki kuvat ovat ilmaismateriaalia.
Kiitos vierailusta ja hyvää alkanutta viikkoa!

11 kommenttia:

  1. Fabulous collaged image and a great quote too.

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie x

    VastaaPoista
  2. fantastic page, really wonderful!!!!
    Happy new week
    Elke

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh a Sassy lady. Love your page.

    VastaaPoista

  4. I think every good girl has bad girl tendencies, given the chance! Love this piece, Sirkkis ... and really like Dilly and Dally!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wau mikä työ:) Ja hyvää viikon jatkoa myös sinulle ♥

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fabulous, gorgeous and the words made me laugh...great job.

    VastaaPoista
  7. She is a wonderful glamorous lady, I loved the quote you added to this fabulous page.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. Such a wonderful eclectic design both in color and imagery!

    VastaaPoista
  9. oooh she's so sassy - I love her 'attitude' !
    Beautiful digital colouring too :D)

    VastaaPoista
  10. Sirkkis, my friend, this is an amazing piece. Your digital painting is superb.

    VastaaPoista
  11. a sassy, sexy piece. well done! xo

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.