tiistai 16. tammikuuta 2018

Dainty Hat/HerkkuHattu

'Yummy-Yummy'
I made the hat with digital coloring and Finecrafted Design's dainties. 
The girl is a magazine cut out.
I did also a 'Magic Hat'
This is a circus performance, which I made using images of Eenas Creation and my photoshop's light effects.
I'm lnking them in the Three Muses Challenge theme 'Incredible Hats'.
🌟 Thank you for looking 🌟
*****
'Uskomaton hattu-teemaan tein nämä kaksi kollaasia.
Nami-nami-tyttö on lehtileike, hatun tein kuvankäsittelyssäni ja herkut ovat Finecrafted Designen kokoelmasta.
'Sirkus-hattutempun' koostin käyttäen Eenas Creationin kuvia ja kuvankäsittelyni valotehosteita.
🌟 Kiva kun kävit katsomassa esitystä 🌟

9 kommenttia:

  1. Voi miten herkullinen tuo ensimmäinen työ ;) Ja ihan kun olisi oikeasti katsomassa esitystä, niin vaikuttava 💗

    VastaaPoista
  2. Two fabulous "incredible hats" pictures. Superb.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Two fabulous pages, I really like the look of the one with the cakes, very yummy.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

  4. I like them both, but I think the magic hat is my favorite! Great work.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Delicious and adorable in that order...great hats.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Fabulous! Love the bunny in the hat! Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  7. A pair of delightful and original hats, Sirkkis. Love them.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Fantastic artwork with an amazing hat on the first piece

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.