maanantai 16. marraskuuta 2020

If you are a bird...

... I am a bird.
My digital art journal page for the theme 'Birds' at Art Journal Journey Challenge this month.
I collaged the page using my two earlier made postcards and other images, overlays and texts from my files.
Thank you for looking and the comment you leave.
🐤🐤🐤
 'Jos sinä olet lintu, niin minä olen lintu'
Tein tämän art journal-sivun kollaasitekniikalla 'Linnut'-teemaan ja käytin kahta aiemmin tekemääni korttia, ja lisäämällä muita kuvia ja layereita sekä editoin tekstin.
Kiva, kun poikkesit ja jätit kommentin.

10 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful collection of magnificent birds Sirkkis.
    Your included cards are wonderful!
    Even if you are a bird... I so so would like to be a bird...
    But I can't fly alas! :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow, that's a lot of lovely birds, love it. Thank you so much for another fabulous entry for Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  3. So many great birds!!! Love them all. Super background too. This came out sooo well and the birds are so interesting to look at!!!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh this is so wonderful! I have always felt that after people, birds are my favorite beings! My goose is like a feathery child!
    But your art piece is wonderful!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Lovely to see all these pretty birds Sirkkis. Good wishes to you, I must catch up with your others too xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love all the birds Sirkkis, it's a wonderful page.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful birds in an incredible and beautiful collage.
    Take care and have a nice week

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wonderful your page with all the beautiful birds!
    Take care of yourself and stay healthy,hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  9. You have certainly given us a ton of birds in this lovely journal page. I am impressed with how many different types of birds you have used. This is stunning and perfect for Wendy's theme at Art Journal Journey, dear.

    VastaaPoista
  10. What a fabulous collection of birds - and such a beautiful setting too! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.