torstai 29. elokuuta 2019

Sad eyes of summer trees

I made this mixed media/Art journal-page using my acrylics painted background (see below). Now I added my also earlier  painted faces, which I now altered for this page, and composed digitally all including my text onto the background. I finished the page giving the background a digital filter.

I'm linking the page at Art Journal Journey's challenge theme 'Anything with Eyes' chosen by Gill. The theme is valid only a couple of days. It's September soon.
I'll link the page also at Paint Party Friday, Week 26, Year 9.
Thank you for looking and I appreciate the comment you leave.
*****
'Kesän puiden surulliset silmät'
-Art Journal/Mixed media-työni tein teemaan 'Mitä tahansa silmistä'. Käytin taustana jo aiemmin käsin maalaamaani työtä (yllä), ja lisäsin nyt sille kasvokuvia, jotka olen aiemmin samoin maalannut akryyleillä. Muunsin niitä nyt tähän työhöni digitaalisesti ja koostin kaikki mukaan lukien tekstini 'Kun näen syksynlehtien putoilevan, voin nähdä kesän puiden surulliset silmät' yhdeksi kokonaisuudeksi taustalle.
Kiitos käynnistä ja kommentista. 

17 kommenttia:

  1. The first thing I noticed was the sad quote - but I can imagine the trees feeling that too. I adore your artwork and page Sirkkis.
    I love digitally altering my own artwork too and playing around with it, so I can appreciate the work involved...
    thanks so much for joining in with us at AJJ again..
    Gill x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Really cool. I love the images and how you overlaid them. The colors caught my eye lso for sure. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. I always enjoy your work. I love this quietly poetic collage of those sad eyed trees!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very beautiful and full of emotion, hugs :D)

    VastaaPoista
  5. A beautiful mixed media page, lovely words as well.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. I can imagine the sadness of the trees after a wonderful summer. What an amazing page. Simply gorgeous! Thank you beyond belief for supporting AJJ again dear Sirkka!
    Happy weekend!
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  7. ... to add to my previous comment - Happy PPF today :D) xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. This is a bittersweet journal page, of a warm season going away, as a colorful season awakens. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a lovely creation, love the layers of the face over the background.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Ennakoit tulevaa - onneksi vielä ei noita surukasvoja näe :)

    VastaaPoista
  11. lovely interpretation, I am sad that summer is leaving too.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Beautiful artwork, just perfect for welcoming the beauty of fall!

    VastaaPoista
  13. Autumn is very sad indeed but yet so beautiful in so many ways. You have captured it in your piece of art so perfectly. very moving. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  14. This is so lovely, and one of those faces could be me seeing summer leaving us soon... happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  15. When I saw this journal page, I was taken by its beauty. Ethereal and haunting, the layers of digitally altered art speak to me. Thanks for sharing it with us using Gill's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  16. It is fun to be able to combine all those teknikes don´t you think so? The result is stunning :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.