torstai 19. syyskuuta 2019

Autumnal thoughts


This mixed-media page was made for the Erika's theme 'PSPP' aka Polka-dots, stripes, plaids and patterns at Art Journal Journey this month.
I again use one of my girl faces, which I've drawn and panted earlier. I love to see how they get a new, different life on a new, different surrounding. She is now telling us:
'I'm very happy being me, although sometimes I'd love to be a bird so that I could fly.'
Maybe she is watching how migratory birds are flying.
I'm linking my page also at Paint Party Friday Week 29, Year 9.
Wishing you all very happy Autumn time where ever you are.
Thank you for the comment you kindly leave.
*****
'Syksyisiä ajatuksia'
Jälleen käytin työssäni erästä tytön kasvoa, jonka olen joskus aiemmin piirtänyt ja maalannut. Minusta on hauska nähdä heidät erilaisissa uusissa ympäristöissä, jolloin saavat hekin uuden ilmeen. Tällä kerralla tyttö kertoo, että:
'Olen oikein onnellinen sellaisena kuin olen, mutta joskus haluaisin olla lintu, että voisin lentää.' Ehkä tyttö juuri katselee syksyn muuttolintujen lentoa muille maille.
Tein mixed-mediatyöni haasteteemaan: 'polka-pallot, raidat, skottiruutu, kuviot'.
Kiva kun poikkesit. Hyvää syksyn jatkoa!

15 kommenttia:

  1. First of all I love the face you have drawn. Love how you added colour to it also. Then I love the whole page - such an interesting journal. Thanks for sharing,
    Hugs, Neet xx
    ps I am sure I uttered those words myself only last week - strange if true

    VastaaPoista
  2. What an incredibly beautiful journal page, Sirkkis. Your lady is absolutely gorgeous. I love the look in her eyes, too. So pensive and thoughtful. This is a wonderful entry for Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey. I love everything about it!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Niinhän voisi laulaa/tänne tänne jäädä täytyy syksyhyn ja ikävään.No ei tämä niin ikävää vaikka lämpöä kaipaakin.Meillä eka pakkasyö.Hyviä syys hetkiä.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I simply adore this atumnal thoughts Sirkka. A wonderful entry for the AJJ collection.Thank you for supporting us again with your fabulous art. Happy weekend.
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  5. So lovely to see another of your girls in this setting and I agree with what she's saying ... oh to be a bird and have that spectacular view at a flap of the wing!
    Beautiful art and Happy PPF :D) xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is a great page Sirkkis. I think she is dreaming about what is to come, and since she looks like a summer girl, maybe she is dreaming about summer (when there are lots of bird varieties) or a trip to some place warm she has planned. To see birds of course. Gorgeous patterns too. I love how you successfully combined the stripes with circles, plaids, birds...Thank you so much for your support for the challenge. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  7. Always such beautiful artwork...sp pretty.
    Happy PPF~

    VastaaPoista
  8. Very lovely artwork. I love all the textures and lines and the saying is so beautiful. Have a lovely weekend and happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  9. The quote could not be more perfect! Fabulous artwork!

    Happy PPF!
    -Soma

    VastaaPoista
  10. This is quite beautiful--and startling. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  11. I like the mix of quotes and beautiful imagery. It's so meaningful... I feel kind of like that too...

    VastaaPoista
  12. wow.your page with the patterns its amazing,love the beautiful face and pretty bird,loving this a lot!
    wishing you a nice day.


    hugs jenny

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.