perjantai 11. lokakuuta 2019

Keep the heart open

I keep my heart open to dreams. 
As long as there is a dream, there is hope.
My Art journal book-cover page, which I've made with mixed-media technique. I've drawn and painted the girl and page with charcoal and acrylics. The leaves, flowers, pens and text editing were digitally added now. 
I link the page at Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Dreams or Wishes' chosen by Eileen this month.
I'm linking it also at Paint Party Friday Week 32, Year 9.
Thank you for looking and I appreciate the comment you leave.
Wishing Happy PPF and Weekend for everyone 💜
*****
'Pidän sydämeni avoinna unelmille. 
Niin kauan kuin on unelma, on toivoa'.
Sekatekniikalla tekemäni art journal/kirjan kansi-sivuni.
 Olen piirtänyt tytön hiilellä ja maalannut sen ja taustan akryyleillä.
Lehdet, kukat, kynät ja tekstin lisäsin kuvaan digitaalisesti.
Toivotan kaikille ihanaa syksyistä viikonloppua 💜

14 kommenttia:

  1. Our dreams are so important, it keeps our imagination alert and creativity flowing. Beautiful in design.. Sending Happy PPF Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful Sirkka! Amazing! Happy weekend and thank you so much for yet another wonderful entry for AJJ!
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love your quote, Sirkkis, "As long as there is a dream, there is hope." That you for sharing this wonderful page with us at Art Journal Journey. Love the painting and your autumn color scheme. Eileen xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Gorgeous ! Love the vibrant colors and that super quote. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I have a dream, that people will accept and respect each other... I am trying to keep it alive. LeeAnna from Colorado
    notice, I respond to the message in your art

    VastaaPoista
  6. Beautiful mixed media ~ and love the quote ~ yes, there is always hope ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful page. And I like the quote too. What would life be without having dreams? Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  8. so very lovely Sirkkis - your girls faces are always so sweet. Lots of happiness in your post. Happy PPF :D) xx

    VastaaPoista
  9. A beautiful sentiment for a beautiful piece of art!
    Happy weekend, Sirkkis:)

    VastaaPoista
  10. lol, nice work combining the two media. I think it is brilliant. Love it! :)

    VastaaPoista
  11. Dreams are so important! What a wonderful painting accompanied by equally wonderful words!

    -Soma

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.