tiistai 5. marraskuuta 2019

Magic of Fruits

'A pearl of health is hidden in a fruit.'
This is the second page for the Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Fruits and Veggies' chosen by Rike this month.
I made it in the same time as my previous page. First I thought to made a double page spread with them, but then decided to post separately. 
As you seen it's been digitally composed, and I tried to get a juicy look on the background.
Thank you for looking.
*****
Hedelmien taika: 'Niissä piileskelee terveyden helmi.'
Toinen art journal-sivuni teemaan 'hedelmät ja vihannekset'.
Tein tämän sivun samaan aikaan kuin jo aiemmin postaamani ja ensin ajattelin tehdä niistä aukeaman, mutta päädyin sivuihin. Se on digitaalisesti tehty, ja yritin saada taustaan mehukasta vaikutelmaa.

8 kommenttia:

  1. A wonderful quote for your fantastic fruits collage with a happy clown! Yes, you got that juicy look on the background!
    Thank you for linking again to my theme at AJJ, I enjoy it!
    Wish you a happy day! Rike

    VastaaPoista
  2. Superb Sirrka. Gorgeous! Yes all the good stuff is in plants!!! An amazing page for AJJ! Thank you beyond belief for all your fantastic support this month again.
    Happy afternoon!
    Big hugs, Susi

    VastaaPoista
  3. A fabulous page and the background looks lovely, I really like how you have added the happy face in the water melon.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Mehukas vaikutelma välittyy todella hienosti 👍 sivu on raikas ja mä niin tykkään pelleistä 😊

    VastaaPoista
  5. This page made me smile, Sirkkis. "A pearl of health is hidden in a fruit" is a wonderful quote and you portrayed it very cleverly. Eileen xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is such a fun fruit page! I love the texture feel and the vintage clown face. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  7. You did a wonderful job with this digital beauty. Everything looks SO realistic. I like that quote, too. I've never heard it before. You have certainly represented the fruit well. That watermelon looks juicy enough to eat.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.