torstai 9. tammikuuta 2020

Transformation of old

'I'm transforming old patterns of my mind.'
It's sometimes good to observe own attitudes, and if needed transform them to new ones.
I hand made this Art Journal page using craps, stamps, gesso and white pen. I slightly "made up" the girls' faces with black and brown pen and inks. The body of "transforming" girl I made in the same way, and finished it gluing the text clip. 
I'm linking my page at Art Journal Journey Challenge theme    'Something New'.
and at Paint Party Friday Week 45, Year 9.
Thank you for stopping by.
*****
'Olen siirtämässä mielestäni vanhat ajattelutapani."
Joskus on hyvä "tuulettaa ajatuksia" ja tarvittaessa muuttaa vanhoja ajatusmalleja uusiin.
Tein tämän art journal-sivun käsin käyttäen leikekuvia, leimoja, gessoa ja valkokynää. Kevyesti "meikkasin" tyttöjen kasvoja kynillä ja leimamusteilla. Muotoaan muuttavan tytön alaosan tein samoin välinein ja lopuksi liimasin otsakkeena olevan tekstiklipin.

17 kommenttia:

  1. Tämä on aivan ihana.Ilo katsella.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful journaling! The girls faces look amazing with the inks and pen doodles that you added and I love the butterfly body too - stunning 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey again! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful page-I especially love your backgrounds Kathy

    VastaaPoista
  4. A wonderful journal page, the girls faces are beautiful and again you have added lovely words to the page. I really like how you added the extra doodle details.
    Thank you for linking to Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. I really love this college Sirkkis. The background is rather dreamy and that butterfly girl is so really cool. Beautiful work. HAppy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista

  6. Beautifully put together to create a great Journal!
    Greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  7. Beautiful journal! I love the sad eyes of both girls, melancholy!Happy New Year!

    VastaaPoista
  8. beautiful art representing transformation. Lovely imagery. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Amazing blog, I follow you on gfc # 132 ,follow back?

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  10. Once again I am blown away by your incredible art, Sirkkis. It is fabulous. So is your new blog banner. But that new journal page is out of this world. I love how you colored the ladies faces and that you transformed your digital art into real cut, paste, and stamping. This is one beautiful entry and absolutely perfect for Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  11. WoW this is amazing
    you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
    My blog is corryscardandcreations
    Hugs corry

    VastaaPoista
  12. So creative and beautiful!! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  13. This is really beautiful. There is a gentle power to it.

    VastaaPoista
  14. This is so pretty Sirkkis! Your girls are very nice!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.