lauantai 2. toukokuuta 2020

Flower Power

'St. John's Wort'
I accidentally found a yellow flower picture from my files. I couldn't remember where it was from. Anyway, I decided to make something with it because it looked beautiful.
First I wanted to know what the flower is, and googled it. The plant has been used in traditional European medicine as far ancient Greeks. The yellow flowers are still used to make liquid extracts, pills, and teas.
Well, as it was surprise to me that the flower was a herb, which is healthy for us, I got an idea to give it a kind of humane look.
So, I made some digital tricks and there 'She' is, the magical woman with medical power 😊
I'm linking the page at Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Flowers', which is chosen by Mia/Craftartista this month.
Thank you for looking and the comment.
*****
'Mäkikuisma'
"Äiti Maan lääkekaappi on täynnä  parantavia yrttejä."
Sattumalta löysin kuvan kauniista keltaisesta kukasta arkistoistani. En muista, mistä olen sen otanut, mutta halusin tietää, mikä se on. Googlasin, ja kävi ilmi, että kasvi on mäkikuisma, joka on yrtti.
Jo antiikin kreikkalaiset ovat käyttäneet sitä lääkekasvina.
Edelleen sen keltaisia terälehtiä käytetään parantavana nestemäisiin uutteisiin, pillereihin ja teehen.
No, oli minulle yllätys, että kaunis kukka olikin lääkekasvi, mutta sainkin siitä idean, että digitaalisin konstein teen sen näyttämään naiselta, jolla on parantavaa taikavoimaa 😊 
Linkitän sivuni teemaan 'Kukat'.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Interesting about this flower as it has healing powers. Your journal page is beautiful !!!
    I wish you a nice end of the week!
    Greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is amazing Sirkkis. The saying is so true but putting that face on the flower is a fantastic idea. Love this. Thanks or joining Mia's flower challenge at ARt Journal Journey. And happy rest of your weekend. Higs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh my , this is a super creative page, I love how you have the face in the flower petals and the connection to the herbs that can heal us. Thank you for linking to Mia's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very cool page. I love learning about nature's healing plants
    enjoy your day-

    VastaaPoista
  5. First, I adore how the face really POPS in the flower. I love how you gave her purple lipstick to contrast beautifully with the lovely flower. Mother Nature is truly amazing, and so is your incredible entry at Art Journal Journey using Mia's theme. It's a genuine gem.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi Sirkkis. I am greek but I do not recognise the herb. But it is true that there are so many herbs in Greece and many of them are used for healing reasons. Your page is absolutely amazing! I love how this faces pops up! And thank you for joining my challenge at AJJ with this lovely creation. Kisses.

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is an amazing page with a very intetesting flower!!
    Happy new week!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.