maanantai 18. toukokuuta 2020

Flowers, butterflies and...

I am just a Summer kind of girl!
I created this digital art journal page for the Mia's theme 'Flowers'         at Art Journal Journey Challenge.
The girl is an old freebie, and I painted her hair with digital brushes and gave her wings. Other images and overlays I gathered from my files. I made layout, painting and text editing with my PSE.
Thank you for looking and the comment you leave. 
*****
'Kukkia, perhosia... olen oikeasti kesän tyttö!'
Art journal sivuni teemaan 'Kukat'. Tyttö on vanha ilmaiskuva, ja maalasin tytön hiukset digisiveltimellä sekä annoin hänelle siivet.
Kaiken muun kuvamateriaalin keräilin sivulle arkistoistani.
Asettelun, värittelyn ja tekstin tein PSE-kuvankäsittelyssäni.
Kyllä se kesä meillekin tulee, hyvää alkanutta viikkoa!

9 kommenttia:

  1. Love her hair and the wings. So well done and so interesting. Perfect for those words as well. I wish I could do this!!!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I LOVE this page. That girls hair is awesome. And all the flowers. I have to say I like summer myself.Thanks for sharing this with Mia's challenge at Art Journal Journey. It is perfect for flower theme. And happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sirkkis, I am a summer kind of girl, too! What a gorgeous digital page, my friend. I love the hair of this beautiful butterfly girl surrounded by pretty flowers and butterflies. And thank you for joining again my challenge at AJJ! Kisses, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Your personal touches, the hair and the wings, are an absolute delight, Sirkkis! Another beautiful challenge piece!!!

    VastaaPoista
  5. If this is what a Summer girl looks like, I want to be one. For some reason, I thought you created the hair using felt rovings. I had NO idea you created it digitally. It is incredible and ingenious. I really like how you placed her in a field of flowers, too. Thank you beyond belief for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Mia's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  6. that is so pretty the little lady with orange hair and sitting in all the flowers in your journal, I am completely enchanted by it. I wish you a nice new week, Elke

    VastaaPoista
  7. A really special page, the sweet girl with her pretty hair colour, sitting among the flowers is a wonderful scene. Thank you for linking your fabulous page to Mia's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Stay safe
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. Ooooh! What a beautiful digital art journal page. I love what you did with the flower theme and especially like her amazing hair!!! Hugs and stay safe, Sharon

    VastaaPoista
  9. What an enchanting page - I love all the flowers and the wings you have given to her but her hair is the focal point for me. It just drew my eyes straight into it. Lovely .
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.