perjantai 12. kesäkuuta 2020

Bird People's Wedding Day

"Marriage. An endless sleepover with your favorite weirdo"😂
I made this whimsy page for the challenge theme 'Wedding Day' 
at Digital Whisper June 14th.
The awesome wedding party - the bride, groom, bridesmaid and best man are going to the church. 
As you see I built up the bird like characters with birds, faces and accessories, 
which I thought to match together.
I'll link this digitally made page also at Paint Party Friday, Week 15, Year 10.
Wishing you all happy PPF and upcoming weekend.
Thank you for stopping by and the time you take to leave the comment.
 *****
'Hääjoukko' on digikollaasini teemaan 'Hääpäivä'. 
Komea hääjoukko - morsian, sulhanen, kaaso ja best man -  kuvassa menossa kirkkoon.
Kuten näet koostin lintumaiset hahmot yhdistelemällä lintuja ja sopiviksi katsomiani kasvoja. Mitä tykkäät juhlaväestä ;)
Upeaa, aurinkoista viikonloppua kaikille meille!

13 kommenttia:

  1. Absolutely tremendous! I love this!

    VastaaPoista
  2. always a wonderful source of whimsy... "just imagine" you must say to yourself. Love this, and what a wonderful gift to anyone it would be.
    LeeAnna
    I used last week's list to visit people for this week's paint party

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ohhh this is excellent. I love your description of marriage.

    VastaaPoista
  4. well, what a super fun and whimsical bird party- love this!! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Skurrile, creative Umsetztng des Themas !
    Gefällt mir seht.
    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland

    VastaaPoista
  6. Komea on hääväki. Mukavaa tätä viikkoa!

    VastaaPoista
  7. This is fabulous. I love the quote

    VastaaPoista
  8. Your collage made me chuckle! Very fun! 😄

    VastaaPoista
  9. This is a different kind of wedding day and I love it!
    Made me smile :)
    Thanks for playing

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.