perjantai 10. heinäkuuta 2020

Happyland

'Enjoy bathing, when it is hot.'
I made this digital page for the theme 'When it's Hot', which is chosen by Erika/BioArtGal blog, at
I composed the background of my little story with some cut pieces of papers and digital overlays. Then added the images and texts, which I chose from my files.
Wishing you all sunny, happy summer days😎
*****
'Nauti uimarannoista, kun on kuuma'
on kollaasiteknikalla tekemäni sivu teemaan          
'Kun on kuuma'.
Koostin taustan käyttämällä digitaalisesti leikkaamiani tekstin paloja ja lisäämällä pintarkennetta. Valitsin kuvat arkistostani ja lisäsin ne ja tekstit työhöni.
Toivotan aurinkoisia kesäpäiviä kaikille meille 😎

9 kommenttia:

  1. Oh Yes! Lets go to the seaside! Love this! Chrisxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Take me to Happyland too ... it's cold and rainy here.
    Very nicely done!
    Enjoy your day!

    VastaaPoista
  3. A great beach page you have created a fantastic 'happyland' for the bathing girl to enjoy. Thank you for linking to Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. We are in the heat and humidity right now so that piece is certainly my Happy Land! This is super for the AJJ challenge. Thanks so much for your support; it is much appreciated! Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love this page! Happy Land looks wonderful! xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love the beach scene and especially the girl. This is lovely. I love the font you chose for Happyland and I can only imagine where that is because you have made it seem quite the perfect place to be. Thanks for another great entry you shared with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  7. A fabulous vintage image of the lady swimming, she looks so happy amongst those fishes in the sea. Superb piece, everything works so well together.
    Have a super weekend Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. This is so good! Love the design and colors. A swim would be fine right now!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.