perjantai 21. elokuuta 2020

I love how...

        ... summer just wraps its arms around me like a warm blanket.                 My mixed media journal page for the Alison's theme 'Tags and Pockets' at Art Journal Journey Challenge this month.

The girl is my latest hand painted portrait. I painted her with acrylics and watercolor, and set onto the mixed media page, which I've made with a napkin and acrylics. For the theme I altered one of my handmade tags and edited the text on it. The layout of the page was composed digitally with my photo shop program. I'm linking the page also at Paint Party Friday Week 25, Year 10. 

Thank you for stopping by, and wishing you happy PPF and 🌞 weekend.

            🌄🌄🌄    

'Nautin kuinka kesä kietoo käsivartensa ympärilleni kuin lämpimän peiton.' Käytin työssäni viimeisintä akryyleillä ja vesiväreillä maalaamaani tytön kuvaa ja taustaa, jonka olen tehnyt myös käsin käyttäen servettiä ja akryyleitä. Sivun linkitän haasteteemaan 'Tagit ja taskut', ja siksi lisäsin taustaan käsintekemästäni tagista muuntelemani uuden tagin, ja siihen editoin tekstini. Layoutin koostin kuvankäsittelyohjelmassa. 

Hyvää ja aurinkoista viikonloppua kaikille meille 🌞 

20 kommenttia:

  1. She really caught my eye this morning, beautifully painted she's as pretty as the picture against those poppies. I always love seeing your faces.
    Wishing you well and a very happy Friday. Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. The hand painted portrait is very beautiful and the overall digital image is adorable with your words.
    Have a happy weekend, hugs Elke

    VastaaPoista
  3. Luv the contrasting textures . Happy PPF


    Much💝love

    VastaaPoista
  4. Excellent image,so colorful and lifelike!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Wow she is lovely. I also feel the same way about summer. But now we are in storm mode. LOL Enjoy your weekend.

    VastaaPoista
  6. A beautiful page Sirkkis, I love your lovely lady and the poppies. Thank you for linking to my AJJ theme again.
    Alison xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. It's wonderful! I love seeing your own art.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Lovely page. Summer looks like it is going to be very wet for the next week so it will be a soggy blanket here.

    VastaaPoista
  9. oh, this couldn't be lovelier with that sentiment, sweet face, and red poppies!! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  10. I apologize for missing a few of your incredible journal entries, Sirkkis. My internet was offline for nine days and I'm finding it difficult to catch up. I am very impressed by the way you incorporated Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey. Your beautiful lady with those big blue eyes caught my eye, as did the poppies in the background. Stunning entry, dear.

    VastaaPoista
  11. I wish I had more time to be challenge or express myself creatively.
    Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  12. I'm a little late but better that than never showing up. I love your lady Sirkkis. She looks great on your beautiful background. And that quote. I want to remember that one because it is how I feel about summer, even if the days of that season are numbered. Thanks for joining in at Art Journal Journey and have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  13. A beautiful girl and the page background just makes her pop out... loved it overall. HAPPY PPF!😀

    VastaaPoista
  14. Hi Sirkkis :)) Your lady is lovely! You did a great job on her eyes! Nice words too, I feel the same way! :)

    VastaaPoista
  15. Another beautiful page - this one with a beautiful painting of a young woman against the background of poppies. My favourite flowers.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  16. Love this! Especially the quote! It was too hot here over the last week, but today is very nice, as it cooled down. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  17. A lovely quote to go with your beautiful page. Thank you for linking to the AJJ theme.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.