perjantai 25. syyskuuta 2020

Some words from the ugly

"The ugly can be beautiful. The pretty never." -Oscar Wild

I created my page using as a background the following material:
Original background paper.
After I filtered the first paper. 
I used this my earlier digitally made picture 'Elk in the scenery' as another of the background elements. I combined these two papers with layer masks to have the final outlook of the background.
The black and white sketches are from Mischief Circus collections. 
I finished the journal page editing the quote of Oscar Wild, and adding some photoshop effects and the shadow framing.
I'm linking the page at Art Journal Journey theme 'Texture', which is chosen by Jo/Let's Art Journal, this month.
And at Paint Party Friday Week 30, Year 10.
I think the page isn't any more only ugly. What do you think about it?
Thank you for looking and the comment you kindly leave.
Happy PPF and a Wonderful Weekend.
😆😉😃
"Ruma voi olla kaunis. Sievä ei koskaan."  -Oscar Wild
Liitin mukaan alkuperäisen taustapaperin, jonka muunsin filtteroimalla työssäni käyttämäksi taustaksi. Lisäsin taustaan kuvankäsittelyn maskeilla toisen taustaelementin, joka on aiemmin tekemäni 'hirvi maisemassa'. Näin 
syntyi lopullinen tausta.
Kasvokuvat ovat alkujaan musta/valkoisia sketsejä Mischief Circus-kokoelmista.
Mielestäni lopputulos ei enää ole vain ruma. Mitä mieltä sinä olet?
Hyvää, toivottavasti vielä lämmintä viikonloppua kaikille.

16 kommenttia:

  1. breathtakingly beautiful, creepy fascinating artwork by picture ... i am so excited about it. The technology behind it is great!
    I wish you a beautiful weekend,hug, Elke

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ei ole lopputulos ruma vaan tosi makee!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow - this is just wonderful. lvoe the textured feel and all of the details.!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow, what an amazing page! I adore the "elk in scenery" picture that you created earlier, I just love elk/moose and you captured it's habitat so beautifully and the rainbow and fading looks stunning 😀. I so enjoyed seeing how you layered the images together for this page with the faces and the wood effect adds beautiful texture to the overall look too - love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Art Journal Journey! Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  5. You have created some amazing texture Sirkkis. I love that peeled look. And those faces are have some fabulous emotion. I also love the moose/elk page you also superimposed. With the rainbow and mountains that could be here in New Hampshire too. Thanks for joining us, and happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  6. I think your page is AWESOME, Sirkkis! Great textured background and I am so in love with the sentiment! Hugs, my friend.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Absolutely fantastic.
    Happy PPF Sirkkis

    Much💜love

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wonderful mixed media artwork ~ would be great for Halloween too.

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  9. This is a stunning piece. I think it is my favorite of your art. Enjoy your day.

    VastaaPoista
  10. oh my gosh! what a great job and it's so full of energy

    VastaaPoista
  11. It's great to see how you made the background, that is very inventive layering.
    I would love to see more of how you make your remarkable and amazing collages.
    There is so much background work to your art and it makes the finished piece even more interesting to know about how it is made.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Voi hitsiläinen miten upea työ!! Erittäin vangitseva ja mielestäni erittäin kaunis 😊👍 Mä niin tykkään tuosta taustasta, olen paljon kuvaillut halkeamia ja niitä sitten käytän kuvankäsittelyssä, niillä saa kuvan elämään ihan erilailla 😊

    VastaaPoista
  13. Thanks for sharing the process! Great to see how it is made! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.