torstai 29. lokakuuta 2020

A girl from Lapland

'A Girl from Lapland'
I used my hand painted girl portrait (beneath), and made her digitally an abstract looking new background. When I looked at it more closely, I saw there as it were a scenery from our Lapland, which is the Northern part of Finland.
Now I imagine that there is late Autumn, but it's not snowed yet.
Painted with acrylics.
I'm linking the page at Paint Party Friday Week 35, Year 10.
Happy PPF and thank you for visiting and the time you take to leave the comment.
 ⛷️🏂🏔️
'Tyttö Lapista'
on mixed-media-työni, jossa käytin aiemmin akryylein maalaamaani tytön kuvaa. Tein sille digitaalisesti uuden abstraktisen taustan. Kun katselin sitä valmiina kauemmin, olin näkevinäni siinä Lapin maisemaa. Vuodenaika näyttää mielestäni olevan myöhäinen syksy, mutta lumi ei ole vielä satanut.
Hyvää syksyistä viikonloppa kaikille. 
Täälä etelärannikolla on vielä upeat ruskan värit ja lehdet suurelta osin vielä puissa, kun saimme nämä lämpimät päivät tänne takaisin vähäksi aikaa.

13 kommenttia:

  1. This is wonderful. You created some icey fall feeling in your background. And those green eyes are captivating. I have never been to Lapland, but when I was a girl, my mother's cousin sent my brother and I some reindeer boots she had gotten in Lapland. I remember how wonderful they were, and no one else knew what they were. I should like to visit there sometime, maybe once covid goes away. We have snow coming tonight, a little bit, but it is too early for that. Enjoy the rest of your week. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ohhh this is fabulous. I love how you treated her hair. Have a very nice day today.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very pretty, I love her eyes! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful digital and hand painted artwork ~ so creative ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  5. She'd look amazing where ever she was but she looks stunning with her wintery background. Happy PPF stay safe Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. She fits into the new background beautifully
    Thanks for dropping by my blog today

    Much💛love

    VastaaPoista
  7. A job well done.
    Stay Safe and Coffee is on

    VastaaPoista
  8. Very nice portrait. Love the contrast of dark hair to the other colors.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.