perjantai 23. lokakuuta 2020

Believe you can

"Believe you can and you are half way there". -Theodore Roosevelt 

You see there on my mixed media page the girl, which I've painted with acrylics and oil pastels. I cropped it out of the original background, and now set a half of it on the new background which I made digitally.
I'm linking the pages at Paint Party Friday Week 34, Year 10. 
Because there are a lot of lines on the page I'm linking it also at Art Journal Journey Challenge Chris's theme 'Hold the Line'.
Happy PPF, be safe and enjoy the weekend.
"Usko, että voit, ja olet puolitiessä sinne."
Sekatekniikalla tekemäni sivu on teemaan 'Viivat'. Näet sivulla tytön, jonka olen käsin maalannut akryyleillä ja öljypastelleilla. Irrotin sen alkuperäisestä taustasta ja asemoin digitaalisesti tekemälleni sivulle uudella tavalla. 
Hyvää syksyistä viikonloppua kaikille.

14 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Sirkkis :) Your piece is so colourful! I love the butterflies! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lovely artwork! Beautiful colours and butterflies are lovely. I love the words. They are truly powerful. Happy Friday and have a beautiful weekend! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is truly beautiful. You always put things together to create beauty. Enjoy your day.

    VastaaPoista
  4. beautiful colors and lines. Love the loosely painted flower. And such a cute kitty heart! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Gorgeous mixed media artwork ~ girl is always lovely ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  6. This page is great and has a Mexican feel to it. I think it is that beautiful girl with the butterflies and that wonderfully colored background that has me thinking that way. It is another wonderful piece for Chris' Hold the Line challenge. Thank you for joining up. And I love the little kitty heart page too. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  7. Lovely painting. I am very drawn to the blue color in it. In the background to butterflies to her eyes. :-)

    VastaaPoista
  8. The saying is good and this artwork is wonderfully designed again!
    Have a nice weekend and take care, Elke

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a truly fabulous page - I am definitely needing bright colour here - grey days and rain. I am sitting here taking in all the wonderful details - so much texture and the beautiful girl looks as though she loves it too! Thank you so much for sharing this at ArtJournalJourney and my theme! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  10. It's beautiful. I really like the bright colours. The face and the butterflies make it even more striking.

    VastaaPoista
  11. You have put together such an amazing journal page, Sirkkis. It has so many gorgeous components. Every time I look at it, I see something else I missed the first time. I love how you chose the words Today is MY day, too. And that Teddy Roosevelt quote is perfect, too. I just noticed the dots in her hair as I was admiring the butterflies. The more I look, the more I see. Thanks for this incredible entry you shared with us using Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Very pretty and so much great texture, color and images. The girl is especially cool and I love how you colored here. Wise words too. GREAT page!!!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.