keskiviikko 13. tammikuuta 2021

Challenge yourself

'I am in love with nature'
I take part in the 'Challenge yourself #85' theme 'Your favorite 2020 memory' 
at The Scrapbooking Blogwhich challenges us to create a layout with you
 in the photo.
I collaged a digital layout using some images, scraps, my hand painted girl portrait, my flower and seaside photos, and my selfies.
My favorite memory from spring 2020 is, when we  after the distressing lockdown period got some loose of restrictions. 
I looked out from my window and noticed that spring was beautifully blooming, birds were nestling and singing happily. 
 I felt myself happy, too, when I saw how wonderful nature was, and I could again make my northern walks at the peaceful seaside. I saw there the familiar swan couple, which was swimming together happily without any restrictions. You see them in my photo. Sorry, it is so small.
My original painting (acryl and oil pastels).

I'm linking my page also at the Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Favorite things.' Erika from BioArtGal is hosting this month.
Thank you for stopping by and the time you take to leave the comment.
💗💗💗
'Haasta itsesi'
Haaste edellyttää, että työssä on oma kuva. Kaikki kolme kukkakuvaa ja kuva merenrannalta sekä omakuvat ovat ottamiani. 
Tein tämän digi-sivun kollaasitekniikalla teemaan 'Mieluinen 2020-muistoni'.
Kaikki toki tiedämme millainen raskas viime vuosi oli, mutta jotain ilon pilkahduksia kuitenkin tapahtui. Minulle iloa tuotti, kun raskaimman pandemia-ajan jälkeen saimme joitain helpotuksia. Kevät oli jo alkanut, ja katsoessani ikkunasta huomasin, miten kauniina luonto kukoisti. Linnut lauloivat pesiessään ja kevätkukinta oli parhaimmillaan.
Saatoin taas lähteä sauvakävelylle läheiselle rauhalliselle merenrannalle, jossa vakituinen joutsenpariskunta jo keinui aalloilla. Kuva ohessa. Pahoittelen pientä kokoa.

23 kommenttia:

  1. Dear Sirkkis, you are very pretty!
    Your memories and your artwork too! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your layout is so beautiful, Sirrkis! And I love your favorite memory from 2020, too! What a gorgeous collage you created here. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did! HUGS!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love nature too! And your page is fantastic Sirkkis!
    Alison xox

    VastaaPoista
  4. That is a great challenge idea for sure. And like you, Sirkkis, I am in love with nature too. Your layout is great. Oh the flowers and the lake view are beautiful. And nice photo too. It is good to see you. Hope you are staying safe and well. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. And with the dog baking at me to let her out, I forgot to say thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey also. Much appreciated.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Sirkkis you are so pretty. I love this and the memories you have that go with it.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Right now all our foliage is dead and there is nothing beautiful in nature to enjoy. Your journal page is great.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wow, what a wonderful page! The colours and images look amazing with your beautiful selfies 😁. Wishing you all the best for 2021! Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  9. She is very pretty and that Journalpage is fantastic!!!
    You express your love for nature wonderfully with it!
    Happy weekend, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  10. Kerrassaan herkullinen sivu 👍 Kaikki sopii hyvin yhteen. Harmooninen kokonaisuus 😊
    Kaunista viikonloppua sinulle 😊🌞💖❄❄❄

    VastaaPoista
  11. I'm definitely running behind and had planned to be on time this year. Sadly, I'm not getting off to a very good start. This is an amazing entry for how you remembered 2020. I love the photo of the swans and the photos of you, too. I especially like your photo with the long hair. This is a great way to remember how when restrictions were lifted a bit and you could enjoy a walk again. Thanks for this incredible scrapbook page you shared with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Yes, I agree & am the same way. I love seeing the signs of spring & it was especially refreshing after quarantine.

    VastaaPoista
  13. Everything works so well together. Love your girl, your pictures of yourself, your flowers, and the memory of more freedom after that lockdown. It was a crazy year. I am so glad I found **Art*Journal*Journey and all your pretty pages - they so inspire me.

    VastaaPoista
  14. How lovely and creative! I love flowers and nature, too! Thank you so much for playing along at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    VastaaPoista
  15. This is fabulous. I love seeing your image in the collage.

    VastaaPoista
  16. This is so creative. I love all the detail. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    VastaaPoista
  17. I love your collage layout. The details are amazing. Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

    VastaaPoista
  18. Beautiful layout! I love how you collaged so many layers into this! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    VastaaPoista
  19. What a lovely, art filled page! So many pretty details!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    VastaaPoista
  20. Wow, what a beautiful and creative page! Love your beautiful photos, the design and the layering! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    VastaaPoista
  21. Beautiful layout! Love the colorful and happy feeling of it! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    VastaaPoista
  22. What a beautiful layout - so colorful and lovely! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.