keskiviikko 14. huhtikuuta 2021

Nature is our treasure

I got the inspiration to this art journal page from the magazine picture of an owl. I cut the owl out of the page and made this layout digitally.  I add the filter on the owl, made my layout adding other images from my files, and  typed the text, which I hope to be followed by all of us.
 I'm linking the page at Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Inspired by'.
Thank you for looking.
🦉🌿🌻
'Luonto on aarteemme, auta säilyttämään se' 
 on art journal sivuni, jonka tein digitaalisesti. Idean siihen sain lehdessä näkemästäni pöllön kuvasta. Leikkasin sen ja tein sille layoutin, johon lisäsin muita kuvia arkistostani. Kirjoitin tekstin sekä lisäsin tehosteita. Sivuni tein teemaan 'Inspiraatio'.

12 kommenttia:

  1. That owl is unbelievable, Sirkkis. It looks like it is peeking out of the hollow in the tree. You have created a real beauty here. Simply delighted you chose to share this with us at Art Journal Journey honoring Eileen's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful and hight spirited dear Sirkkis!
    Some 'chouettes chevêches d'Athéna*' live really near my home and I love them a lot.
    They are curious, beautiful and have exactly these eyes! :D

    *'owl owls of Athena'?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear Sim. I have an owl of Athena - a souvenir from Greek 🦉

      Poista
  3. Oh wow Sirkkis. I love this owl page. I love owls, and so you can see the appeal this page is to me. And I am with you about trying to save nature. This page would make a great poster to make that point. Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal JOurney my friend. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. A great owl photo, little wonder you were attracted to it for a great nature journal page! I love he’s peeking out from his nesting place. We have an owl in our town that nests every year with her young in a cubby on the outside of an old building. The building will be torn down this year for new development. We all hope mama owl stays in the area and is spotted again in a safer place. Nature definitely is a treasure!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love owls and this one is wonderful!!

    VastaaPoista
  6. O, is that very nice with the owle in tree! I love it!
    Wonderful journal page!!!!!
    Have a great Day, hug Elke

    VastaaPoista
  7. When you start talking about adding filters you lose me. I have not a clue about digital art but i know I like it. What a fabulous owl picture to start you off, no wonder you were inspired by him.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. Inspired, artistic and wonderful collage.
    All the best
    Hugs

    VastaaPoista
  9. Love owls and the clever way you used this one to make such a fabulous page! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista
  10. Magnificent owl and words just as wise, fabulous and dynamic creation.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.