torstai 20. tammikuuta 2022

More pages to my Junk/Art Journal book


Page 2. and 3. spread

Same spread the small page turned left.

Page 4. and 5. spread
Same spread and the small scraps turned left
Now you see more pages to my hand made Junk/Art Journal Book, which size is 7,5 x 4 inch. Here the pages 2. and 3. make a spread, but because I included the smaller extra page (it's  my old Skinny card size 3x5 inch) it, you see the page two times, that you can see both sides of the small page. I think that makes the whole page different. I did the same way with 4. and 5. pages. Now you see both sides of the small scraps.
I didn't use some uniform color scale on the book, but tried to choose for every spread including smaller size pages colors that fit all of them. It was a quite tricky in some cases with so many scraps, but I enjoyed doing this funny book.
 I wonder how well my 6-10 year old Distress Inks have been retained. I colored, made textures and stamped with them. More pages are coming...
I noticed that I have very many faces in the book, so I link it at the Art Journal Journey Erika's theme 'Let's face it'. 
*****
Lisää sivuja Junk/Art Journal-kirjaani.
Näet nyt sivut 2. ja 3., jotka muodostavat aukeaman. Koska sisällytin niihin pienemmän kokoisen sivun, näytän sen kahdesti, että näet pikku sivun (vanha skinny kortti) molemmat puolet. Saman tein myös sivujen 4. ja 5. pikku 'sivujen' kanssa.  En pyri kirjasessani käyttämään tiettyä yhtenäistä väriskaalaa, koska se olisi mahdotonta näiden silppujen kanssa, mutta pyrin kuitenkin aukeamat tekemään niin, ettei niistä väritykseltään tule aivan sekavia. Sekin on vaikeaa, mutta silppujen kanssa on toimittava näin. Ihmettelen sitä, että 6-10 vuotta vanhat Distress Ink'it ovat säilyneet hyvin ja käytin niitä pohjiin ja viimeistelyyn. Leimailukin sujui vanhoin leimoin.
Lisää sivuja on tulossa...

14 kommenttia:

  1. You have such a talent of putting things together.

    VastaaPoista
  2. You have some amazing faces on these pages. What a wonderful collection. This junk journal feels so happy and makes me happy to look at. Hope all is well. And thanks so much for sharing this project with us at AJJ. It is much appreciated. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is fun fun fun. I love each and every page and the faces are so varied you can see something so different in each one. I must say though, the lady on page 3 is absolutely beautiful. She is a true beauty.
    Thanks for sharing this with us
    Hugs, Neet xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. I really like your journal pages. It must change you so much from digital work that I understand why you can take so much pleasure in doing them. The necessary space is more important, and sometimes I would like to have enough space to have a real workshop.
    Enjoy it my friend, and take care of yourself.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Such gorgeous junk journal pages! Loving all those images and colours - gorgeous 😀. Take care and Happy January! Hugs Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  6. I really love all of your junk journal pages Sirkkis! So beautiful!
    Alison

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love how you are creating these super pages with pieces from your scraps. Super additions and inspiration for Erika's theme at AJJ.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. When I first saw these pages, I was struck by how well the smaller pages went with the taller ones. They hid the "backs" perfectly. Quite a difficult thing to do without lots of pre-planning. I love the texture you incorporated on the pages, too. Lots of layering and a great use of what you call "scraps." Wish my scraps were as cute and clever! I also want to thank you for sharing these with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  9. I forgot to ask if you colored your buttons, too!

    VastaaPoista
  10. Thank you Elizabeth ❤️
    These scraps are 6 to 10 years old, so I can't remember what I've make with them 😅

    VastaaPoista
  11. LOVE love love this Sirkkis!!!! Absolutely wonderful.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.