tiistai 22. lokakuuta 2024

Halloween Party 🎃 Juhlat


'Happy Halloween' Click!
In the picture I'm hosting my 'Halloween Costume Party', and I've invited an oriental belly dancer to give us her wonderful entertainment. There behind her I'm little worried of the leopard, that she has taken with her to be her assistant. They are just practicing the show, and we are waiting for the other guests. 
🎃💃🕺
All image material has been saved from different sources. I now used it for layering in this digital imaginative piece. 
I'm linking it at Kym's My Soul's Dark Imagination challenge blog's theme 'Halloween Costume Party".
Thank you for taking part on the party and enjoy 🥮
🎉🍾
 Olen pyytänyt upean itämaisen vatsatanssijan esiintymään järjestämässäni Halloween juhlassa. Kuvassa olen hieman huolestunut leopardista, jonka tanssijatar toi mukanaan avustajakseen. Muita kutsumiani vieraita vielä odotellaan. Materiaali tarinaani löytyi arkistostani, jonne olen tallennellut kuvia eri lähteistä vuosien varrella.
Tein fantasiani teemaan "Halloween-pukujuhlat".
Tervetuloa ja nauttikaa 🎃

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.