28/09/26

Knitting/Neulonta


My two digitally compounded  postcards for the theme 'Knitting/Crochet at Sunday Postcard Art this week.

In the first one there are some pieces of the old handmade cushion, that I'd earlier bought from an African  handwork shop. I added there also some pieces of  craft supplies.

The other card was designed with the vintage picture that I found from my archive. I added other image elements that I used for making the background. The both cards were designed and layered in Photoshop.

Thank you for looking
🧶🪡🧵
'Neulonta'-teemaan kaksi postikorttia, jotka tein fotosopissani. Ylinnä on kortti, missä käytin palasia afrikkalaisesta käsityökaupasta kauan sitten ostamastani vanhasta sohvatyynystä. Lisäsin joukkon muutaman kuvan käsityötarvikkeista. 
Toisessa kortissa on arkistostani löytämäni vintage-kuva, missä opetellaan neulomista/kutomista. Tein kuvalle taustan valitsemillani aiheeseen liittyvillä kuvilla.
Kiva, kun kävit katsomassa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment. OBS! The comments with back links are not acepted.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen. HUOM! Tämä blogi ei hyväksy kommenteissa takaisin linkityksiä.