perjantai 26. toukokuuta 2017

Girl in water colors-PPF

'Summer Girl'
I bought high quality aquarelle pencils and a water color pad.  Earlier I've maid only five water color works, so now want to exercise more and painted this girl. Summer is just coming, so she is still pale, lol. In the new box there are 48 colors and I like them a lot. I am totally self learned painter, so there is much to learn in the future. But as this is only a hobby, I won't take any stress on it.
I'm linking the painting in Paint Party Friday Week 12, Year 7.
Thank you for stopping by and the comment you kindly leave.
  Wishing happy PPF to everyone!
*****
'Kesätyttö' on ensimmäinen uusilla korkealuokkaisilla vesivärikynillä tekemäni maalaus. Kesä on vasta tulossa ja siksi hän on vielä kalpea ;) Rasiassa on 48 väriä, ja pidän niistä paljon. Olen aiemmin tehnyt vain viisi vesivärityötä  ja aion nyt harjoitella lisää. Koska olen täysin itseoppinut maalari, on  edessä paljon opittavaa. Tämähän on vain harrastus, joten en ota siitä stressiä. 
Hyvää, toivottavasti aurinkoista viikonloppua kaikille !

18 kommenttia:

  1. Wau, todella upea työ ja värit loistavat. Minullakin on vesivärikynät mutta tekisi mieli uusia;) Minkähän merkkiset nuo sinun ovat?

    VastaaPoista
  2. she's gorgeous!! Love the effect of using watercolors to paint her. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  3. She is gorgeous. I love your background as well. Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thank you ladies 💕
    Silkku, kävin vastaamassa blogissasi!

    VastaaPoista
  5. She is lovely
    I am scared to paint faces, you did a beautiful job!

    VastaaPoista
  6. She is beautiful, Sirkkis. Yes, as summer approaches she will gain a bit more color to her skin. LOL! Very nice.

    VastaaPoista
  7. She is absolutely gorgeous. I really like her pale skin.

    VastaaPoista
  8. this is really beutiful but I did not think it was watercolor. Looked like some kind of crayon. But, of course, I am no expert on this. Anyway, I liked it!

    VastaaPoista
  9. She is lovely and luv the hints of pastel Spring almost fading away behind her

    Happy PPF

    much love...

    VastaaPoista
  10. Oh I love her!!! You did a great job and I look forward to seeing more ♥ Thanks for stopping by my blog also :)

    VastaaPoista
  11. Summer Girl is beautiful and so well done ~ lovely ~ thanks for visiting my blog ~

    Happy weekend to you ~ ^_^

    VastaaPoista
  12. Oikein hyvän näköinen. Mietin,liekö minulla samanlaiset kynät.

    VastaaPoista
  13. I love the expression on her face, and all the different colours you used! Great work! I also would like to do more with watercolours...

    VastaaPoista
  14. Impressive...she is gorgeous!! You have an amazing style! I would recognize it now. Love how you blend colours so beautifully...there is a very pretty delicate feel to your artwork!! Well done!! I love her!!

    Hugs Giggles

    VastaaPoista
  15. It is always such a treat to come here and see what you have been creating. I love your watercolor girl and I love how you said you won't stress over learning watercolor! Happy PPF (late)!

    VastaaPoista
  16. Hello Dear Sirkkis, she's a gorgeous girl - you've made wonderful art! It's fun to use new ways to express ourselves. I love the added touch of flowers in your Summer Girl's hair. She looks fresh, happy and ready for the day!
    Yes, stressing gets us nowhere doesn't it - you're very wise. Cheers now :D)

    VastaaPoista
  17. This is terrific! I just love the way you have used the pencils, and made such a great watercolour effect. Love her multi-coloured hair and eye-shadow and the flowers in the background. Really well done.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.