sunnuntai 26. heinäkuuta 2015

TAW - Black and White

 For Take a Word Challenge this week.

I have never thought to make a drawing with this style - but I did.
When I've seen this kind of doodlings, I've been sure that the style is impossible to me. This is of course a simple attempt, but I'm quite satisfied as it's the very first. Maybe I try sometimes again...
The framing was made in PSE.

Thank you for looking. I appreciate your kind comments.
*****
En ole koskaan ajatellut tekeväni piirrosta tällä tyylillä - mutta tein.
Kun olen nähny tämän kaltasia piirustuksia, olen ollut varma, että minulle tyyli on mahdotonta.
Tämä on tietysti hyvin yksinkertainen yritys, mutta olen kuitenkin aika tyytyväinen, koska se on ensimmäiseni. Ehkäpä yritän toistenkin... Kehystin työn PSE:ssa.

Kiitos käynnistä ja kommenteista.

20 kommenttia:

  1. This is stunning..the eyes are so expressive. Well done

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tosi kaunis.

    Minä ostin aikuisten värityskirjan ja innostuin piirtämisestä. Pitäisi opetella ensin mustaa ja valkoisa.

    VastaaPoista
  3. A stunning drawing, she looks so expressive, especially her eyes.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. You did well. I like. My black and white is up but not drawing.

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a great first attempt, Sirkkis! It's wonderful.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Take a bow, Sirkkis, this is a fantastic drawing!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Piirtäessä taito kasvaa ja tämä on ihan hyvä.Itse olen piirrellyt aina sillointällöin.Kun pitää taukoa huomaa juuri miten kaipaa harjoitusta.Hyvää viimeistä elokuun viikkoa ja unikeon päivää.

    VastaaPoista
  8. you can be proud of it! first attempt? unbelievable... i can see more coming:)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Gosh, Sirkkis, this is top class. Love the way you have drawn her hair and her eyes say so much. I think this is the first time you have posted a piece that is purely your own artwork? I'm looking forward to more!

    VastaaPoista
  10. WOW Sirkkis! A M A Z I N G!!!!!! hugs :)

    VastaaPoista
  11. I adore the way you've done the hair and flowers Sirkkis! :)

    VastaaPoista
  12. Hello
    I wish I could draw so well, for me it's childish attempts, but your picture is just great.

    VastaaPoista
  13. Wonderful artwork....beautifully created!

    VastaaPoista
  14. Such a beautiful drawing- she is so full of mystery!

    VastaaPoista
  15. This is stunning Sirkkis! Love the beautiful hair and the expressive eyes. Well done!!!
    Hugs, Mar

    VastaaPoista
  16. A beautiful drawing I love her wavey hair...great job.

    VastaaPoista
  17. You did a brilliant job, Sirkkis. I love it.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.