perjantai 11. tammikuuta 2019

Memories with 'Geometric shapes'



For the January challenge theme 'Geometric shapes' at
 Art Journal Journey
I recycle my old in 2014 hand made art journal page spread. I added digitally a new blue border and lots of new elements on it.
At the same time I got my mind many lovely old memories of my bold and beautiful dogs, which have already gone to other good hunting fields.
I link the page also at Paint Party Friday Week 45, Year 8.
Happy PPF and a great weekend to everyone!
Thank you for looking and the comment you kindly leave. 
*****
'Geometrisiä muistoja'
Olen vuonna 2014 tehnyt käsin art journal-aukeaman ja nyt käytin sitä pohjana, kun lisäsin sivun ymprille digitaalisesti sinisen reunuksen ja sille 'geometrisia kuvioita'. 
Se on teemana AJ-haasteessa tammikuussa 2019.
Samalla tuli muistelluksi omia "kauniita ja rohkeita" mäyriksiäni, jotka ovat menneet jo uusille ehkä paremmille metsästysmaille.
Hyvää viikonloppua kaikille tänne kurkanneille. 

17 kommenttia:

  1. What a fun and fabulous creation, I love those cut elements and how you have used them to build a story. That little doggy looks so happy with his owner, you can tell who is the Boss with his wide grin.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend & Happy PPF TRacey xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Stunning Sirkka!
    I simply love how you have adorned the already fantastic spread and made it into a WOWSER!
    Masterly!
    And I love the thoughts and memories to this piece!
    Thank you very much for supporting Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey!
    A wonderful entry! Much appreciated!
    Happy weekend!

    Susi

    VastaaPoista
  3. Witty and Beautiful composition

    Happy PPF Sirkkis

    MUCH LOVE...

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love the cute dog in your journal page

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is so creative! I wouldn't know where to start!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    VastaaPoista
  6. pure joy- I love everything about this gorgeous piece! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a sweet little pup, and your pages look fantastic! Happy New Year and PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Fabulous mix of papers and images, wow!!!

    VastaaPoista
  9. A fabulous spread, I love the geometric papers and the great images.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  10. A fabulous page, love the mix of images and quotes.
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista
  11. Voi ihanuuksien ihanuus! tuo sivu on tosi hieno. Olen itsekkin käyttänyt art journal sivuja digeilyyn :) Hyvää viikonloppua myös sinulle :)

    VastaaPoista
  12. This is wonderful and the way you connected the two pages with the dog's lead is just magic

    Have a great weekend

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  13. I was really impressed with this double spread. I love how you connected the two sides together. What an incredible way to pay honor to your little dog who is now gone. This is precious and special and a great tribute to the love you had for this beautiful dog. Thanks for sharing it with us at Art Journal Journey.

    VastaaPoista
  14. A wonderful spread for my theme at AJJ! I love it!
    Alison x

    VastaaPoista
  15. Excellent idea for great memories. Blessings, Janet

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.