perjantai 26. heinäkuuta 2019

The Windmills of my Mind

I made this mixed-media page for the theme 'Music' at 
Moo Mania and More #196 hosted by Susi.
I turned the words of the song to my mind.
The girl portrait was sketched and painted with watercolors by me. Now I combined it with my digitally made background.
Below Dusty Springfield's interpretation from the year 1969

I'm linking my mixed-media page also at Paint Party Friday Week 21, Year 9.
Thank you for your visit.
*****
'Musiikki'-teemaan tämä mixed-media työni, jossa yhdistin vesivärimaalaukseni, tytön muotokuvan digitaalisesti tekemääni taustaan. Inspiroiduin Dusty Springfieldin esityksestä 'Mielesi tuulimyllyt' vuodelta 1969. Voit kuunnella sen videolta. Muunsin omakohtaiseksi  laulun nimen:
'Mieleni tuulimyllyt'. 
Suomeksi sitä on laulettu nimellä 'Samanlainen onni: 
On joka hetki ihmiselle yhtä ainutkertainen, tuskin tuokio on mennyt kun jo menneen huomaat sen...'

Hyvää viikonloppua. Kiitos käynnistä.

16 kommenttia:

  1. Oh - I love your mixed media piece. So many wonderful details!

    VastaaPoista
  2. She's gorgeous. She makes me think of a Bond girl. Fabulous page Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista
  3. wow- your portrait is so beautiful!! Love the digital imagery you put with her too. And thanks for sharing the Dusty Springfield music- I do remember her:) Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  4. The portrait is a delight! Gorgeous work!!!! Love it .. Will have to listen to that song for sure!
    Thanks
    https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/07/paint-party-fri-yay-wk21-yr9.html?m=1

    VastaaPoista
  5. This piece is lovely. Such delicate, crisp lines.

    VastaaPoista
  6. So lovely! You've created a beautiful piece, full of charm. Happy PPF :D) xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. An awesome mixed media page and thankyou for reminding me of that lovely song..
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. You can do some many artful things with computers. - Margy

    VastaaPoista
  9. Just wonderful

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE.
    Have a wonderful weekend

    VastaaPoista
  10. nice work combining paint and digital. :) Love what you created. :)

    VastaaPoista
  11. I love your portrait with that cool stylized portrait. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  12. The potrait is a delight and together with your amazing background it's Mixed Media Magic. Thank you so much for joining Moo Mania again. Happy Sunday! Big hugs, Susi

    VastaaPoista
  13. She looks so confident. An amazing portrait with a well matched background for your chosen subject and song title. Such talents.. she really is a beauty.
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  14. This is a great portrait with a powerful theme.

    VastaaPoista
  15. LOVE the music! One of my favorites. I think your portrait, so good by the way, looks like you... both lovely
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.