perjantai 4. lokakuuta 2024

When summer greets autumn

 
"When summer greets autumn, they two, for a file conspire with smile." 
- Lora Jaworski
I created this hybrid art journal work for the Art Journal Journey, Alison's theme 'Autumn colors and Inspiration' this month using the material that you see beneath:

 My hand painted acryl work.
The photo from my files.
 Another photo from my files.
The princes image from my files.
I made my inspiration layout with my hand painted face and two backgrounds using digital tools: layer masks, digital filters, frames, and text writing tools. I finished my hybrid work adding the orange overlay and the green overlay to illustrate that the summer maiden is leaving her colors to autumn sinking down, and the autumn maiden is growing more orange and red to her season.
The text is telling that they do this whispering with conspire, and part with smile.  
I'm linking the work also at Nicole's DV Artist Friday Face Off, this week.
Thank you for looking. A Happy autumn season to everyone 🧡
🍁🍂
'Kun kesä kohtaa syksyn'... 'he tekevät kuiskien salaisen sopimuksen ja erotessaan hymyilevät'.
Tämän hybridi-työn tein teemaan 'Syksyn värit ja inspiraatio'. Siihen käytin syksyisiä taustakuvia, 
joihin lisäsin käsin maalaamani kasvon layerimaskien avulla; samoin prinsessa-kuvan arkistostani esittämään kesää luovuttamassa värinsä syksylle, joka kuitenkin lisää vain omia oranssi-punavärejä heidän salaisen sopimuksensa mukaisesti.
Näin kesä vajoaa ja kääntyy syksyksi.
Kiva, kun poikkesit, ja toivotan idearikasta uutta syyskautta 
kaikille vierailijoille 🧡

12 kommenttia:

  1. ...I like your autumn ladies. Wish you an Outstanding October.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Tom 🧡 Another of them is Summer lady 😃

      Poista
  2. You have some beautiful art today Sirkkis. I like them all. And I love Tom's Outstanding October phrase in his comment. I wish you that also. Thanks for joining Alison's AJJ challenge, and have a wonderful weekend my friend. hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you my outstanding friend 🤩😘

    VastaaPoista
  4. Olalaa, wau 👍🌞 todella kaunis ja persoonallinen työ 👍 niin kun noita vuodenaikoja miettii, kyllä me olemme rikkaita, kun saamme nähdä jokaisen puvun, mitä vuodenajat antaa luonolle
    💖🍂🍁🍄

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Viisaita sanoja, Silkku 😊
      Kiitos kommentista 😘🍁

      Poista
  5. Ohhh this is FANTASTIC!!!!! What a great talent and imagination you have. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Nicole for your kind comment 💗
      I thank you for giving us space to communicate with you and with art 😘🌺

      Poista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.