keskiviikko 2. lokakuuta 2024

Autumn leaves speak to me



'Every leaf speaks to me fluttering from 
the autumn tree.'
My hybrid duple page spread for the Alison's theme 'Autumn colors and Inspiration' at Art Journal Journey this month.
I made the first page using my hand painted girl face on the background, which was altered by me with digital effects and coloring. I used the same background on the other side, and made digitally the light blue background for the text, that I wrote with my photoshop tools.
Thank you for looking. Happy October to everyone 🧡 
🍂🍁
'Jokainen lehti puhuu minulle leijaillessaan syksyn puusta.'
Hybridi- aukeama, missä on käsin maalaamani tytön kasvokuva taustalla, jota digitaalisesti muunsin ja väritin. Käytin samaa taustaa aukeaman toisella sivulla, tein sille digitaalisesti läpinäkyvän sinertävän taustan, jolle kirjoitin tekstin digityökalulla.
Hyvää alkanutta lokakuuta toivottaen  🧡

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.