sunnuntai 6. lokakuuta 2024

Magic of Autumn leaf 'Life is a Gift'


My hybrid art journal page for the theme 'Autumn colors and Inspiration' by Alison at Art Journal Journey this month.
I used my above hand painted acryl portrait as one of the elements in my hybrid work. The 'magic' leaf on the page is picked up from nature by me, dried and scanned. Other elements and the background are from my files. I've effected the work with several digital filters, and finished it typing the text.
Thank you for looking 🍁
🍂
'Toivoin voivani olla syksynlehti, joka katseli taivaalle ja oli elossa.
 Ja sitten oli aika lähteä, kiitollisena tietäen, että elämä oli lahja.'
Käytin työssä akryylimaalaustani sekä syksynlehteä, jonka olen poiminut luonnosta, kuivannut ja skannannut. Tausta ja muu materiaali on arkistostani. Lisäsin useita digitaalisia efektejä ja filttereitä ja viimeistelin kirjoittamalla tekstin tekemälleni taustalle.
Pirteää syksyistä uutta viikkoa toivottaen🍁

2 kommenttia:

  1. Fabulous Autumnal page, your painted lady fits in so well with the scene. Love your chosen text. A very lovely page. Happy crafty October Tracey x

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset

    1. Thank you Tracey for your supporting words 🥰 Happy autumn season to you 😘🍁🍂

      Poista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.