maanantai 7. tammikuuta 2019

Waterfall Muse

Click!
For the Dreamers Challenge Jan 6th theme 'Waterfall'.
I made this mixed-media work using my hand painted abstract girl (orig. painting beneath). I now filtered it digitally and set onto the altered free Pixabay-background.
Orig. painting
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Vesiputouksen Muusa'
Tämän mixed-mediatyön tein teemaan 'Vesiputous'. Käytin siinä käsin maalaamaani tyttöä, jonka asemoin digitaalisesti filtteroituna muuntelemalleni taustakuvalle (Pixabay).

8 kommenttia:

  1. Aw, she is such a gorgeous muse and looks so at home in the waterfall. A beautiful fantasy Sirkkis!
    I love your header photo too :D) xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful painting and I love how you've used it here giving a very dreamy look.
    Avril xx









    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful artwork I like how you Incorporated it in to the waterfall very lovely.

    VastaaPoista
  4. A beautiful painting and I love how you added it to this wonderful digital page.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. Terrific piece of artwork and what agreat face you painted and it looks so different with the effects on it.

    Have a great day

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Great idea for the "Waterfall" theme. You have made your pretty painting into "The Ghost Lady of the Waterfall".

    VastaaPoista
  7. Brilliant and beautiful
    Thanks for playing in my challenge

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.