perjantai 26. huhtikuuta 2019

My ATC- booklet wants to be seen

I hope you had a good time at Easter, and now are ready to look forward welcoming summer. Time flies.



I decided to show you a little book, which I found one day from my card box. It's an ATC-sized (2,5x3,5 inch) booklet that folds up from 12 cards. It's twofold, red and blue, and one page turns to the first cover and the last to the back cover (above).
Beneath the booklet spread out (both sides)

I made the cards with acrylics and black stamping. I had seen one on an Internet page and wanted to try.
I'm linking this post at Paint Party Friday Week 8, Year 9.   
Thank you for stopping by and the kind comment you leave.
Happy PPF everyone.
*****
Pääsiäinen on vietetty - toivottavasti kaikille se oli hyvä. Nyt on aika siirtyä vastaanottamaan kesää.
Löysinpä eräänä päivänä pienen ATC-kokoisen kirjasen, jonka olen tehnyt akryyleillä ja mustalla leimaamalla.
Olen sen joskus julkaissutkin, mutta näytämpä nyt myös uusille lukijoilleni, jotka eivät ole nähneet.
Se on kaksipuolinen ja taittuu kirjaseksi. Kuten näet toinen pioli on sininen ja toinen punainen. Yksi sivu jää siis etu-, toinen takakanneksi.
Muistan, että sitä oli kiva tehdä ja mallin olin nähnyt netissä.
Mukavaa viikonloppua kaikille tänne piipahtaneille.

10 kommenttia:

  1. I had a much needed break over Easter Thank you for asking dear, I hope you enjoyed yours as much as I did? How lovely to have found that book, fabulous little creation, with wonderful stamps to display. I'm so happy to see you are sharing this with us today.
    Happy PPF hugs Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. These are wonderful! Gorgeous colors and fun details!

    VastaaPoista
  3. so glad you found this to share- a marvelous little booklet and fantastic way to use your stamps! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Its a gorgeous ATC booklet and all the cards look amazing with awesome stamping and detail.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. We had a delightful Easter! There was a brunch at our church between services, and the bell choir did one song!

    What a sweet little booklet! I've done several folks our books using watercolor paper - it's always a fun project!
    Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  6. So great you found the book! Each piece is different, yet similar. So glad you shared them with us.

    -Soma

    VastaaPoista
  7. Both very nice. Happy PPF

    much🎨love

    VastaaPoista
  8. They look so wonderful, thank you for sharing them! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  9. my favorite is the blue winged one :) Love butterflies and dragonflies :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.