perjantai 12. huhtikuuta 2019

My Birdy Girl and Bunny


I'm linking this mixed media page at Paint Party Friday 
Week 6, Year 9.
I altered this handmade page replacing a bird with a bunny image. I have painted the girl with acrylics and oil pastels. The background was made with scraps, stamping and washi tapes.
We are so close to Easter, that I wish you all very 
Happy Easter holidays and wonderful PPF.
Thank you for stopping by and the time you take to leave the comment ❤️
*****
Tämän mixed-mediasivun olen tehnyt jo aiemmin.
 Nyt korvasin siinä olleen linnun pääsiäispupulla. Tytön olen maalannut akryyleillä ja öljypastelleilla ja taustassa käyttänyt 'skräppi'-kuvia ja washi-teippiä.
Hyvää viikonloppua ja iloista pääsiäisen alusaikaa.
Kiva, kun poikkesit, kommentit ovat aina tervetulleita ❤️

18 kommenttia:

  1. A great post! I love your blog < 3
    I am following you and invite you to me
    https://milentry-blog.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. such delightful colors and images- like painted Easter eggs! Love the bunny:) Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love that bunny in shoes. Happy Easter ...for next weekend!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love your page this week. I'm sure the bird was lovely, but that bunny is SO cute, so I'm glad you added it! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  5. That bunny made me smile with his shoes and holding the flowers.

    VastaaPoista
  6. An awesome and fun page, I love the rabbit wearing his training shoes.
    It is a wonderful and happy piece.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Wonderful mixed media creation ~ lovely colors and composition!

    Happy Days to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Bunny shoes are quite fitting.
    Coffee is on

    VastaaPoista
  9. Such fun, just look how cute that Bunny looks with his new shoes hee hee!! Your lady is a paint party beauty. Wishing you a very happy PPF Hugs Tracey x

    VastaaPoista
  10. You are just amazing. I love this piece but the tennis shoes did if for me.

    VastaaPoista
  11. Luv the bunny in sneakers😊

    Have a nice weekend

    Much🖤love

    VastaaPoista
  12. giggling, love the bunnys shoes :)

    Happy Easter!

    VastaaPoista
  13. Your birdy girl is so expressive and love the bunny! The face, the flowers and those shoes would brighten anyone's day :)

    -Soma

    VastaaPoista
  14. What a lovely painting! A blessed Easter to you, too. :D

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.