tiistai 9. huhtikuuta 2019

Blackbird, Blackbird don't sing to me


'Blackbird, blackbird don't sing to me
Don't sing below my window
Fly somewhere else don't bother me
Don't sing below my widow'
- Norma John
'Blackbird' is a song written and performed by the Finnish duo Norma John. They presented Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017.
I collaged the background with pieces of scanned scraps and overlays. Mischief Circus images were altered by me. 
I'm linking the collage at the Three Muses Challenge theme 'Blackbird'.
*****
'Mustarastas, mustarasta, älä laula minulle
Älä laula ikkunani alla
Lennä jonnekin muualle, älä häiritse minua
Älä laula ikkunani alla'
-Norma John
Kuvitin laulun sanat teemaan 'Mustarastas'. Taustan tein  digitaalisesti askartelupapereista kollaasitekniikalla.   Muuntelemani muut kuvat kuten yllä.  

10 kommenttia:

  1. SIMPLY thump up & 3 times BRAVO!
    Great song - and matching perfect Your piece.

    VastaaPoista
  2. A fabulous collage page, it has a look of mystery as well.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sirkkis this is a really wonderful collage so beautiful, emotive and superbly done...bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thank you my friends for the lovely comments. I think it is better to continue the song that it is better understand the words. So:
    'You sang when he was in my bed, now you remind me of something I w'll never have...

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is just a wonderful presentation, Sirkkis. The lyrics are interesting. I should like to see them in entirety.

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is such a beautiful and atmospheric piece, Sirkkis. Definitely completely 'frameworthy'. Bravo.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Tämä on hieno!
    Minun ikkunani alle mustarastaat ja muut linnut saavat tulla laulamaan! Niin odotan niitä kevään ja alkukesän mökkiaamuja, jolloin lintujen konsertti on äänekkäintä... silloin ajattelee, että laulakaa, laulakaa...

    VastaaPoista
  8. Beautiful rich imagery and expression!

    VastaaPoista
  9. I agree with Norma's lyrics. Who needs an alarm clock when our world is being taken over by hundreds of noisy crows which visit us daily? Wonderful picture, Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.