sunnuntai 5. toukokuuta 2019

Accordion player from Paris


For the challenge theme May 5th 'Musical Notes' at
Dreamers Challenge.
I altered an old painting to work as a background of my creation. Two women, the accordion player and the dancer in a black dress, the accordion, the yellow hat, and notes were added from my files.
The layout and filtering were made with PSE.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Hanuristi Pariisista'
teemaan 'Musiikkinuotit'. Tein digikollaasin, jossa tausta on 
vanhasta maallauksesta muuntamani. Lisäsin Itkupillin naisen ja muunsin hänet soittamaan hanuria. Hanuri, naisen keltainen hattu ja toinen nainen mustassa puvussa sekä nuotit ovat ilmaiskuvia kansioistani.
Hyvää sunnuntaita ja alkavaa uutta viikkoa kaikille.

7 kommenttia:

  1. This is lovely. I like all of the colors.

    VastaaPoista
  2. So festive and colorful, it makes me want to kick up my heels!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Awesome, I can imagine the scene in Paris, the gaiety and the music.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. A beautiful combination of elements...excellent.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very festive. I love all the action in this piece
    Well done. Thanks for playing

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oh! How could I not love this - it is such a lovely Parisienne scene! Hugs, Chrisx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.