perjantai 3. toukokuuta 2019

Human Characters

'Every great work makes the human face more admirable
 and richer, and that is its whole secret.
- Albert Camus
I link my journal page at Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'In the Sky/In the Air'.
Image credits go to Mischief Circus.
I made the layout and layering digitally with PSE.
I'm linking the page also at Paint Party Friday Week 9, Year 9.

Thank you for stopping by and a kind comment you leave.
Wishing everyone happy PPF and an inspiring start of May.
*****
'Jokainen suurenmoinen työ tekee ihmisestä ihailtavamman ja arvokkaamman, ja se on kaiken salaisuus.'
-Albert Camus
Linkitän art journal-digityöni teemaan 'Taivaalla/Ilmassa'.
Hyvää viikonloppua ja inspiroivaa alkanutta toukokuuta!

14 kommenttia:

  1. She's an amazing piece isn't she beautiful. The bird is perched as if he has not a care in the world. Superb depiction of Heaven and Earth.
    Hugs for the weekend and Happy PPF Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh Sirrkis - this is absolutely stunning and speaks to my soul - the collage and the words! GORGEOUS! You really made me happy with your magical art this morning! Thank you for joining in at AJJ again! So much appreciated! Have a great weekend!
    Susi xxx
    ♥♥♥

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is such an amazing page Sirkkis. She is a lady full of dreams.Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ with really gorgeous piece. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love the quote, and the art is breathtaking!! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is a stunning piece of art.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your digital art always inspires me. You created a simply STUNNING first entry for May using Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey. I have PS and have heard PSE is easier. I wish I could make lovely and impressive digital art like you make. This is absolutely gorgeous.

    VastaaPoista
  7. She looks beautiful, a wonderful collage of images and great words.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  8. This is really beautiful! You are gifted. I have fun dabbling.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.