sunnuntai 7. heinäkuuta 2019

Greetings from a Kennel


For the theme 'Dogs' at Sunday Postcard Art this week.
I've cut the Dachshund puppies from a calendar page, and because I've had Dachshunds, I love them of course, and now have given the puppies a special private place ;) 
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Terveisiä kennelistä'
on postikorttini teemaan 'Koira'.
Mäyriksen pennut olen ottanut talteen eräästä seinäkalenterista ja koska itselläni on ollut mäyräkoiria, rakastan niitä. Annoinkin pennuille yksityisen erikoispaikan kennelistäni;)
Viihtyisää sunnuntaita kaikille.
                                                         
                                                                    

9 kommenttia:

  1. Oh -a whole pac of dogs. Dogs are not really my theme - but this makes me a little bit smile. :-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Those are some very handsome dogs and I love the bone border, wonderful work as always.

    VastaaPoista

  3. I love the clever bone border for these doggies!

    VastaaPoista
  4. How could anyone no like this page? I love dogs and this a great postcard to celebrate them! Happy new wek. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  5. All kinds of wondrous and friendly dogs- love this!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Cool pups!! Love Dachshunds too.. Cute faces
    https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/07/dogs-for-sundaypostcard-art-blog.html?m=1

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.