maanantai 1. heinäkuuta 2019

Sisters on summer meadow

This is my alteration from an old painting (below). 
I cropped the sisters from the original background and made them new one digitally.
 I suppose the sun has just gone down in my picture.
 'Two Sisters' 
I'm linking my digital work at the Dreamers Challenge  theme 'Summer' June 30th.
Thank you for your visit.
*****
'Sisaret kesäisellä niityllä'.
Muunsin vanhan maalauksen 'Kaksi sisarta', jonka näet yllä, irrottamalla siskokset alkuperäisestä taustastaan ja tekemällä uuden taustan digitaaliesti. Näyttää silttä, että kuvassani aurinko on juuri laskenut. Tein työni teemaan 'Kesä'.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Gorgeous - they are much more happy with your amazing background than with the original! For sure!
    Happy start of July Sirkka!
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. A gorgeous vintage summer ...beautifully done.

    VastaaPoista
  3. A beautiful vintage piece, the sisterd look happy in their nrw surrounding.
    Avril xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a pretty take on Summer. I want to stand among those flowers too!
    Thanks for playing in this challenge

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.