perjantai 23. elokuuta 2019

Ordinary vs. Extraordinary


I created this mixed-media page using my with acrylics painted face cropped from the original background, edited five quotes and made a layout digitally.
I answer first to my headline: "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." I hope you can read others on the page.
I madet the page for the theme #198 Letters and/or Numbers' at Moo Mania and More Challenge this fortnight.
I'm linking it also at Paint Party Friday Week 25, Year 9.
So, 'make each day your masterpiece!' 
Thank you for looking and the comment you leave.
*****
'Ero tavallisen ja ekstratavallisen välillä'
Tämän mixed-media sivuni tein käyttäen siihen käsin akryyleillä maalaamaani kasvokuvaa irrotettuna alkuperäisestä taustastaan, ja editoimalla viisi mietelausetta taustalle digitaalisesti.
Vastaan otsakkeeni kysymykseen: ero on se pieni ekstra.
Tein työni teemaan 'Kirjaimia ja/tai numeroita'.
Toivon, että voit lukea muutkin kirjoittamani lauseet. 
Tässä viimeinen:
'Tee jokaisesta päivästä mestariteoksesi'!
Hyvää viikonloppua.

17 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful and imaginative! I love how you draw your faces too.
    Definitely, yes, the sentences are easy to read and the writing is charming - as in a personal letter. Happy PPF today! Sue xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Amazing, this is extraordinary beautiful!
    Happy weekend and thank you for joining Moo Mania and More dear Sirkka.
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very clever! She is lovely and your inspirations make an interesting background. Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful and inspiring quotes too

    VastaaPoista
  5. Absolutely beautiful with all of the gorgeous colors!!!
    Happy PPF!!!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Lovely artwork with excellent messages ~ ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  7. trying for the second time to comment... that test is annoying when I don't speak the language!! So I like the collage, the beautiful face and the great quotes would be a terrific poster for anyone. LeeAnna

    VastaaPoista
  8. Such a beautiful piece and wonderful sentiments/affirmations to live by. happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Beautiful inspirational page. Happy PPF
    Thanks for dropping by my blog

    Much🎨❤🎨love

    VastaaPoista
  10. I love quotes and I'm always happy when I see artwork with quotes. And here there's even 5 quotes! I like how you put them all around her! Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  11. I like the significance of the month encircling the woman. I like the affirming quotes surrounding her.

    VastaaPoista
  12. A fabulous page a beautiful woman surrounded with super quotes.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  13. Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  14. Hello dear Sirkkis!
    thank you so much for stopping by and saying hello to me! I have missed being here in the lands of blog and visiting my dear friends,such as you!
    this piece is really quite beautiful! I love the portrait you drew and am quite envious of your skills in faces! ")extra-ordinary for sure!
    Have to tell you as well, the quotes you chose are perfect for this piece!
    hugs and love,Jackie

    VastaaPoista
  15. Fantastic artwork

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.