torstai 26. syyskuuta 2019

Sit down and watch how....

'Leaves are turning'
I made this digital art journal page with my own style, 
which means that I cut digitally the puzzle-shaped pattern from my earlier made work (you can see it on the right side bar of my blog), and added it and other elements on the background.
The page was made for the Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'Polka-dots, stripes, plaids and patterns' chosen by Erika.
I'll link the page also at Paint Party Friday Week 30, Year 9.
Wishing Happy PPF and Wonderful Weekend to everyone 
who turned here 🍁🍂
*****
'Kaikkien tulisi istua ja katsella, miten syksyn lehdet pyörähtelevä...'
Tein tämän sivun omalla tyylilläni, mikä tarkoittaa, että leikkasin digitaalisesti palapeliosan muotoisen kuvion vanhasta työstäni (näet sen blogini oikeassa sivureunassa) ja lisäsin sen ja muut elementit sekä tekstin taustalle.
Sivun tein teemaan 'polka-pallot, raidat, ruudut ja kuviot'.
Hyvää syksyistä viikonloppua kaikille tänne pyörähtäneille.
🍁🍂

12 kommenttia:

  1. This is terrific. A wonderful idea to play wirh your own artwork digital. An amazing surumnal deel kn it. Thank you so much for joining AJJ again dear Sirkka!
    Happy weekend to you !
    Susi xxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love the puzzle idea and the eye. Autumn is here, isn't it? This is a nice page for Art Journal Journey and this challenge. Thanks so much Sirkkis for joining us again and your support. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista


  3. This screams autumn to me, but the idea of the puzzle is even more incredible. I adore how you digitally alter your own art, which makes it so very personal. This is stunning. I really love the splats, too. Thanks for once again sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Beautiful and wise words! Gorgeous art - I love it. Happy PPF :D) xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. A beautiful autumn page, wonderful colour shades.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Beautiful art, perfect words, such a wonderful meditation! Autumn is my favorite season..this is so beautifully done, I love the puzzle piece and the gorgeous colors!
    Happy Autumn
    Victoria

    VastaaPoista
  7. How lovely! Yes, I agree--but this past weekend,I was gone, when I came back...the leaves of the trees are now sporting tons of color! I think it must have happened overnight! :D

    VastaaPoista
  8. I like the colors of fall and this is gorgeous :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.