perjantai 28. helmikuuta 2020

A girl in the green fields

I set my with acrylics hand painted girl portrait digitally onto the background I made for her with 'Soft gel glossy' and stamping.
I finished my mixed-media work with a digital frame.
I'm linking it at Paint Party Friday Week 52 Year 9.
Thank you for stopping by and the comment you kindly leave.
Wishing happy PPF to everyone.
*****
'Tyttö vihreällä niityllä' on  mixed-media-työni, jossa digitaalisesti asemoin käsin maalaamani tytön tekemälleni taustalle. Siinä käytin leimailua, Soft Gel Glossya ja lopuksi kehystin työni.
Kiitos käynnistä ja hyvää viikonloppua vihreitä niittyjä odotellessa.

15 kommenttia:

  1. Voi että miten herkkä työ! Kauniit värit ja ihastuttava nuori neito.
    Mukavaa viikonloppua myös sinulle ❤ täällä paistaa aurinko, yes.

    VastaaPoista
  2. beautiful your journal page, I like it very much. I love your way of doing it. This expressive with the colors whether the girl painted it so gently or the background.
    Have a happy Day!
    Greetings Elke

    VastaaPoista
  3. Really beautiful creation. Love how all the elements work together.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Really pretty, and other-worldly with the elements you used. I really love that!

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is lovely Sirkkis
    Happy PPF

    MUCH🎨LOVE

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your girl is beautiful! I love the pine trees stamp! :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. So very creative and I love the colors and mood you have created!!

    VastaaPoista
  8. She is stunning, you are so clever to take your own artwork and add it into your Digi work beautiful piece. Sending Hugs this weekend Tracey xx

    VastaaPoista
  9. Lovely mixed media painting ~ so creative ^_^

    Happy Moments to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    VastaaPoista
  10. This is gorgeous Sirkkis. I love the background, those colors are amazing.

    VastaaPoista
  11. A very beautiful page, she looks so lovely and the background is wonderful as well.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.