maanantai 13. heinäkuuta 2020

Live, imagine

It is long time since I've created handmade page.
Now I composed this journal page. I made background with a napkin which I clued onto a book page, then stamped some lace, letters and stitches with black and used gesso for circles. 
I have saved a lot of scraps from my ATC-making period, and now used them. You see there some Finnish stamps, girl-, texts- and other scraps.
I'm linking the page at Art Journal Journey Challenge theme 'When it's Hot', which is chosen by Erika/BioArtGal.
I hope that the red color is hot enough.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Elä, kuvittele...'
Siitä on aikaa, kun olen tehnyt käsin sivuja. 
Nyt kuitenkin koostin sellaisen, koska ATC-korttien tekokaudelta on säästynyt runsaasti kuvasilppua.  Pohjan tein liimaamalla kirjan sivulle servettiä, lisäsin gessoa ja leimailin pitsiä, kirjaima ja ommelta. Näet taustalla myös suomalaisia postimerkkejä, tekstejä, tyttöjen ja muita pikkukuvia.
Linkitän sivun teemaan 'Kun on kuuma'. Toivotaan, että punainen väri on sitä tarpeeksi.  Mukavaa päivänjatkoa!

6 kommenttia:

  1. I do like this page with its hot red and those vintage children. I always try to image what life was like at other times when I see old photos or old buildings That’s what I am doing here. Thanks for much for joining us at Art Journal Journey Sirkkis with this fantastic piece. And happy new eek. Hugs Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. A wonderful page , the hot patches of red colour draw the eye to those super vintage images you added. Thank you for linking to Erika's theme at Art Journal JOurney.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kaunis sivu tuli♥ Mukavaa alkanutta viikkoa♥

    VastaaPoista
  4. Stunning. I really like those little girls and of course, the cat was the first to draw my eye. The girl with the bird and the one with the wand were sweet, too. THis is a great page for Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey. And yes, it's VERY hot!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.