perjantai 17. heinäkuuta 2020

Two Tones

'She was a storm, not the kind you run from, the kind you chase.'
I created this digital picture for the challenge theme 'Two Tones' at Digital Whisper July 18th.
I used the photo of a hair model who has two toned ombré hair. I made plans for my layout and set her onto the background, which I chose from my files, then added the texture overlay, the words, some lighting- and color effects and the frame. All was made with Photoshop elements.
Thank you for looking.
*****
'Kaksi sävyä'
on teema, johon tein tämän kuvan. Valitsin hiusmallin valokuvan,
 jossa mallilla on kahdella värillä sävytetyt hiukset, ja kuvalle  taustan arkistostani. Suunnittelin asemoinnit: lisäsin tekstuurin, valo- ja väritehosteet, kehyksen ja sanat:
'Hän oli myrsky, ei sellainen jota pakenet, sellainen jota tavoittelet.'
Lopputulos syntyi Photoshop elementein.
Aurinkoista, mukavaa viikonloppua kaikille!

5 kommenttia:

  1. A lovely piece! Such gorgeous color.

    VastaaPoista
  2. This would be a fabulous book or movie poster. The quote is fantastic as is your art. Have a wonderful weekend Sirkkis.

    VastaaPoista
  3. A fantastic page, I have just had a catch up browse in your posts that I have missed this week and the inspiration as always is awesome to see.
    YVonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is awesome. I love her hair color and cut.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful, I love the words too.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for the time you take to leave the comment.
Kiitos ajastasi, jonka käytät kommentin jättämiseen.